Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still convinced it’s DDLG based - the soft toys and baby behaviour, the whole “cute” vibe she reckons she has going.
the thought of them both makes me feel ill
And yesterday he said she ‘looked cute’ in his T-shirt. Now I’m always nicking my boyfriends hoodies but he never takes pics of me for the gram and says I look cute 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And yesterday he said she ‘looked cute’ in his T-shirt. Now I’m always nicking my boyfriends hoodies but he never takes pics of me for the gram and says I look cute 🤢
my husband tells me to take them off as “my boobs misshapen them” rude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooh she's live - managed 5 minutes of something sizzling and had to dip out. Why or what is she frying? Did anyone manage longer than me?

Reactions: 1
Why does she always feel the need to fill her plate if her thumb tum gets full so quickly? Is it just so she can show insta how little she’s eaten?

Reactions: 7
She is mentioning being homeless again for engagement and content 😴😴 she hasn’t mentioned her £100k boss babe income for a while either. She must know she would draw criticism for her whinging about loss of income streams

Reactions: 6
She is mentioning being homeless again for engagement and content 😴😴 she hasn’t mentioned her £100k boss babe income for a while either. She must know she would draw criticism for her whinging about loss of income streams
She was homeless at like 13, she’s now 30 odd. Yes it’s her past but it’s seems to be her USP and it’s boring

Reactions: 5
I think she may have bought another money making vlog as I had a notification of her changing the description on a FB page that I don’t recall her being an admin of before.

Reactions: 2
Could you even be arsed going through the hassle of dyeing those curtains to save £13? I LOVE an upcycle and being thrifty but ffs really

Reactions: 11
Could you even be arsed going through the hassle of dyeing those curtains to save £13? I LOVE an upcycle and being thrifty but ffs really
My thoughts exactly! If she was saving £130 I could understand, but £13, come on! £20 is nothing to pay for curtains, they must be pretty thin curtains for that price. Yes she may need to get them taken up but that’s hardly going to blow her 6 figure bank balance is it?

Reactions: 4
And really she hasn’t saved anything, the curtains would have cost something in the first place. £20 for a pair of curtains is nothing. I’d rather pay that and have the curtains I want.

Another botch DIY by princess Emma. Has she even finished the tiles?

Reactions: 1
£20 plus the cost of someone to take them up is nothing when you've got a 6 figure income

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.