Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief Emma get a grip. (1) Don't pay £20 for curtains ever get some decent ones you might sleep better if you splurged on heavy lined ones (2) The original ones don't fit properly and look like shite

Reactions: 5
Those curtains will be polyester so they wont dye. If by some miracle they do, the thread certainly won't and will stay cream. It will look SHITE and she'll have to buy the curtains anyway. Speaking as someone who has gone through this exact situation, except my window is a triple wide bay window so the curtains cost a bleeping fortune, not £20.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And that deal for the hand team is not ‘INSANE’ they do it all the time. She’s So full of BS. Can’t wait to see the tit show of the curtain dying! She probosbly won’t bother today and will nap instead.

Reactions: 3
[
And that deal for the hand team is not ‘INSANE’ they do it all the time. She’s So full of BS. Can’t wait to see the tit show of the curtain dying! She probosbly won’t bother today and will nap instead.
i literally just went on Loccitane to see if I could get on the website. Got on no problem - I have no intentions of buying anything, just wanted to see if she was lying 😂

Reactions: 3
Basically if you don't need it don't buy it year end or not. To run a successful business you need a yearly plan that takes weeks to plan and assess and you monitor it and believe me you monitor it almost daily. No-one can plan for everything especially a "normal" year my partners and I knew what to expect and what was the amount we needed to build in for something to come kick us up the arse. We then as I said went with it assessing all the time, new ops occurred we set against plan and what we needed to finance on top or what we might save (nope we never bought cheap curtains). We had stressful years we had blessed years and when we did we saved money for the business. Maximising tax ops was set out from month one it is just something you do month on month if it was available we made sure we had it and it was spent well before month 12. If you have not maximised your tax ops by month 12 do better next year but you should have a back burner item ready to do i.e. we want ti rather than need it - will it bring us savings, efficiences - yes buy it if not just take the lower tax return. Blimey don't any of them employ even a basic accountant?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The curtains looked plastic when she showed them earlier, no wonder the dye didn’t take. What a moron. Just buy the £20 ones and be done with it!

Reactions: 5
Those curtains will be polyester so they wont dye. If by some miracle they do, the thread certainly won't and will stay cream. It will look SHITE and she'll have to buy the curtains anyway. Speaking as someone who has gone through this exact situation, except my window is a triple wide bay window so the curtains cost a bleeping fortune, not £20.

It's like you predicted the future 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol. So the curtain dye hasn’t worked and it’s everyone else fault because no one told her at the time they weren’t the right material?! 🤣 If you make that much money from whatever it is you do then just buy a new pair. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her attitude to finances is bizarre. Won’t spend £20 on curtains but spends a small fortune on tacky crap she doesn’t need. Why is she a money blogger again?

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her corporation tax fiddle.
You still have to spend the money which comes out of your business.

As for the curtains, I bought a pair from Argos 5 years ago for £30, blackout and brilliant and still going strong and she forgot to filter her curtain story, so the chins came back for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.