Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion: Emma Drew #7 Touches all night, naps all day, no end in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her "I'm so confused" comment at the backless knickers 🙄🙄 why is she acting like a child as if she doesn't know what the purpose of them is?? Besides, now her and Tiny's sex life is booming I'm sure there'll be a new blog up and running soon giving sex advice featuring some #ad undies.
I'm so glad they were on a website. For a minute I thought they were part of her decluttering and would soon be putting them on ebay alongside her stinky shoes. Prob given her another business idea there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK WLS survivor here. Once you decide this is a major life threatening decision research shows a particular post op pathway. Emma babes has been there done that had the op. Fine so far. From her insta posts she has not been too compliant.

For me spending £13,500 on wls surgery (I know much more than Emma babes it was 2009 and at the time a niche market. I booked in with the TV surgeon just because I knew no-one else) WLS was my last call. I did it and I have to say without any help what so ever. That is what is was in 2009.

Emma 10 years on from me you have so many surgeons to choose from as it became a more main stream op. There is so much info out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so glad they were on a website. For a minute I thought they were part of her decluttering and would soon be putting them on ebay alongside her stinky shoes. Prob given her another business idea there.
me too it made me scared to watch her stories 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Touches from Toeknee, poor trecko wants to flee, put it away for our sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma Drew 7: WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She could become an Ann Summers rep to make that 10k
Didn’t she used to work on a sex line? Or am I imagining things?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is so grim and weird on both parts.

Find it hard to believe that actually have a sex life 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She could become an Ann Summers rep to make that 10k
Didn’t she used to work on a sex line? Or am I imagining things?
I'm sure she's said she hates MLM - The only thing I agree with her on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.