Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
funny how she's far too exhausted to do any work or visit her dad but she's out of that door like road runner for food.......meep meep
and I use the word food loosely because a Morrisons cafe sausage is full of fillers and not a lot of meat, just processed junk again, tut tut emma ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
funny how she's far to exhausted to do any work or visit her dad but she's out of that door like road runner for food.......meep meep
and I use the word food loosely because a Morrisons cafe sausage is full of fillers and not a lot of meat, just processed junk again, tut tut emma ;)
A bleeping sausage on WLS? 🙃 she could have have scrambled egg and beans or w fruit salad which would have been much better for her!

Reactions: 9
funny how she's far to exhausted to do any work or visit her dad but she's out of that door like road runner for food.......meep meep
It's so true! A free book to sell, a manky sausage and she's there with bells on 😂 Her poor dad gets a FaceTime call though.

She really is providing the quality content for here at the moment. I can't get over yesterday!

Reactions: 11
Thank god you are ok! I was scared Emma and her crew found out your identity 😥😥

That photo made me spit out my tea!
Haha, don't think I'm in any danger. If any of them tried anything I'd be straight onto the taxman, don't you worry.

Anyway, don't think they'll ever find out who.. ahem... "she" is ;)

Glad you liked the "Artists impression"

It's so true! A free book to sell, a manky sausage and she's there with bells on 😂 Her poor dad gets a FaceTime call though.

She really is providing the quality content for here at the moment. I can't get over yesterday!
I know right. That hole she's getting tony to dig for her digging is certainly getting bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don't get how her "friend" needs to read here and report back when its an open forum, its not like we're trying to be secret in a closed group and she has an infiltrator in here passing back top secret info. She does it all to stay relevant and play the victim........"I don't read tattle so my friends do and report back to me" erm pretty sure thats the same as her reading it anyway, or is it yet another of her lazy ways?? "you read it for me and pass back the bits you think will bother me the most"
and as for finding out who we all are, she can't even follow the basic instructions of her WLS diet sheet, I think we're fine ;)

• Haha
She's outsourced reading tattle haha 😂😂

That plate!!!! Jesus Christ woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get why you'd lease an expensive car if you don't go anywhere. She'll look flash at the Maccies drive thru i guess.

Reactions: 13
I still don't get how her "friend" needs to read here and report back when its an open forum, its not like we're trying to be secret in a closed group and she has an infiltrator in here passing back top secret info. She does it all to stay relevant and play the victim........"I don't read tattle so my friends do and report back to me" erm pretty sure thats the same as her reading it anyway, or is it yet another of her lazy ways?? "you read it for me and pass back the bits you think will bother me the most"
and as for finding out who we all are, she can't even follow the basic instructions of her WLS diet sheet, I think we're fine ;)
I’m not stupid enough to use a name on here that is anywhere near my real name, tell anyone what it is or use the name anywhere else I can be identified.

Reactions: 7
I’m not stupid enough to use a name on here that is anywhere near my real name, tell anyone what it is or use the name anywhere else I can be identified.
It’s Definitely living thrifty, the second she gets mentioned she rants about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally I wouldn't lease if I was earning 100k, it's better to own an asset and this is from the MSE "In a purely investment sense, it's the worst option though, as you've nothing to show for it at the end of the deal."

It's good for a company car when you are doing high mileage but for personal use to potter around town and nap in the back, it's a waste of money. It's a cheaper alternative to financing a car but who is earning 100k and financing a 10k car?

None of this matters because Emma isn't earning 100k 😂

She doesn't understand shares either. For a money blagger blogger she is rubbish at it.

Last edited:
I lease my car; I get a new car every 3 years and I don’t pay insurance or MOT. But I’m a nurse on £30k, not a princess like Emma
Exactly this. If you are anywhere near the point where a new car would depreciate because of mileage and you don't want to pay the lump sum for a new car then it's a great option.

But she earns 100k 😁 no kids, low mileage. If they paid 200 a month and they've been at it 2 years it's almost 5k. You can buy a low mileage 1 series BMW immaculate for that!

Worth remembering what an unhappy place the car is for Emma. She feels sick, anxiety, traumatised so much she make a nest in the back seat. It's not somethimg she would want to waste money on... OH WAIT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.