Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to figure out how to claim the self employed government grant but surely her job is working from home so she can definitely keep working from home? Just because people aren't clicking on her links as much and there's no matched betting for her to do doesn't mean she can apply for the grant surely? Someone correct me if I'm wrong just getting my head around it. Surely they have enough money to live off?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's trying to figure out how to claim the self employed government grant but surely her job is working from home so she can definitely keep working from home? Just because people aren't clicking on her links as much and there's no matched betting for her to do doesn't mean she can apply for the grant surely? Someone correct me if I'm wrong just getting my head around it. Surely they have enough money to live off?
I mean surely with so many people suddenly out of work and desperate to quickly side hustle a bit of cash, her website should be busier than ever

Reactions: 6
She has Dreamies to buy! Dreamies! And a new Disney bikini or three for the hot tub and then there are tester paint pots, yellow sticker beef for the dog treats (her efforts just makes me think of dog treats) ... I could go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought I was going mad. I have friends who are out of work and still cant get this grant yet she is banging on about not having any traffic to her blog. Write more tit recipes and sell a mrs pinch cook book 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That hot tub looks so filthy already. What’s the chances that they don’t clean it before the Drew’s get in 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
My god, she's now saying this is the hardest time to be waiting for test results! All about her isnt it? There's more going on in the world than your test results emma! She's so self centred!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh she’s bleeping wound me up - my boyfriend is a freelancer and is entitled to nothing because I have a job on PAYE. I’m also a freelancer on the side and I to get nothing. We’re okay financially, as in bills are paid and we have food but that’s it. I mean there’s not much else we can spend money on anyway but you get what I mean 😂. We feel incredibly lucky we can even do that when so many can’t. As a house we’ve lost out on a lot of household income because of this but none of that matters because we’re safe, healthy, fed and warm. Stop being so greedy and maybe don’t buy a 5 bed house if you can’t afford it comfortably 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hang on, she claims her blog rakes in 6 figures, so why does she need financial assistance?

Reactions: 13
Her moaning pissed me off massively, I’m SE, got my last payment today and that’s it now. No money and I’m not sure when I’ll get one.

We don’t qualify for UC as my husband earns paye and is still working.

If she really pulls on 6 figures she should not be moaning. We make enough to get us through on one wage, just. I didn’t expect the government to help and looks like it will kick us in the teeth later on but I’ll take that to keep my house and feed my kids.

Hang on, she claims her blog rakes in 6 figures, so why does she need financial assistance?
This!!!
If you make over 80k I’m sure they said you wouldn’t need help. Clearly not a 6 figure income if you are in need of assistance from the government.

Reactions: 10
This!!!
If you make over 80k I’m sure they said you wouldn’t need help. Clearly not a 6 figure income if you are in need of assistance from the government.
It’s 50k if you’re SE/ sole trader but as shes a LTD company you’re entitled to a grant for up to 10k to help pay for any staff etc. She doesn’t have staff, she has tony slave so she doesn’t need it. People aren’t visiting your site because one it’s tit and two people have lost jobs and don’t have money to waste on your tit survey sites. She bangs on about these £1000 challenges so she must have money in the bank.

Also Emma that T-shirt doesn’t fit. It’s skin tight wtf

This!!!
Glad you are all thinking the same, I couldn’t understand her moan on insta. She claims she earns a six figure salary, she spends very little money...I know she buys cat tat but her outgoings seem low.
She works from home as a blogger anyway, work that is continuing as normal, why does she need financial support?
It makes no sense.

I think she is being grabby, she is working and earning as normal...with people being at home and trying to save money surely her views should go up, but is trying to claim financial support that is being put out for genuine people who have lost earnings.

She is one of the reasons that it is tricky to help Self Employed people.

Reactions: 9
She is maintaining they are employees of their company drew media. Doesn't matter what taxes you pay Ems the advice is work from home if you can. You can no doubt do that it is your place of work, your office is there. The fact work may be getting less its up to the company to try to generate different work or income if not then reduce hours or lay employees off, in your case thats you. BUT what about those affiliate links you are so proud of and the major passive income they bring. Folks are bored at home they will keep giving. Give a stuff for others for once they truly have no work or money coming in you still have income streams

She was boasting in a blogging group I am in that she has already had over a thousand people sign up for her "free" blogging course. If they all sign up with blue host that is a lot of affiliate income. She has been telling people for years that they can quit their jobs and live the life they want. Also a lot of affiliate income is paid retrospectively so she will still have income to come. She could reduce her expenses by writing her own content.

Reactions: 4
She runs it through a company called Drew Media doesnt she? She won't get a penny. They have said that company directors taking a small salary and the rest as dividends (as a legitimate way to avoid paying tax. Legal but stinks) won't get any financial help.

Nor will people earning over £50K a year. So Mrs Six Figures is fucked.

Unless of course its all been a lie in which case things are about to start unravelling

She gave away a course she has written that is worth £200 per sign up. She is a blogger, her job is to blog and make money that way.

Surely rather than giving away the course she could have reduced it to half price or even £10.
But clearly giving the course away means she makes money on affiliate links So she is still doing her job. I don’t understand how she has lost money through this except through match betting?

She is quite active on Twitter, someone on there agrees with us.

Attachments

This is why you do not do tax avoidance, all those people who fudged their numbers over the last few years to pay less tax bet your fuming that you did that :ROFLMAO: feeling pretty grateful (smug) that I submitted honest figures and provided the money actually arrives in June, we will be ok.

Oh Emma... as you were living your best life doing very little work you should be rolling (quite literally) in your 6 figure salary! Quit your moaning and live with the lies and scams you've been doing for years. Deserves you right that you don't get a penny, you've scammed other people, not contributed financially or physically to the rest of society so stay at home and live your best life while stretching your thumb tum and making your surgery a waste of time.

That top does not fit :ROFLMAO: just because it stretches over your tummy does not mean you should wear it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That tshirt just goes to show how deceiving camera angles are as she looks huge there compared to the other day!

Cannot believe she is moaning about not being able to be bailed out by the govt when there is nothing at all stopping her doing her job...except maybe not being able to go to poundland to film her awful videos!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.