Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s a bit soon to be saying it’s “worked” for you. It just irritates me how cocky she is despite flouting medical advice and maintaining a poor diet. I truly hope it does work out for her long term but it won’t if she doesn’t fix her mindset.
View attachment 94194
Also how aggressive is that reply?

Reactions: 13
There is no way her and Tony have anything close to what resembles a sex life. She probably misread it and thought it said snacks life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn’t try diet and exercise at all, does she forget she puts her whole life online on Insta stories? Going swimming once every few weeks isn’t enough exercise for losing weight & I never saw any attempt at a diet. I know she tried IF for about four days but you have to stick it longer than that! It’s not that it didn’t work it’s that she never bloody bothered! I’ve lost more than her doing SlimFast (3 100 cal snacks, 2 shakes and a 600 cal meal) and waking to and from nursery twice a day. Seems like such a drastic option to take just because she couldn’t be bothered doing it another way and exercising a bit of will power

Reactions: 10
Can I place a #matchedbet on her being her original weight or heavier at the two year post surgery mark?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is Emma and Tony, to be fair id probably not even need to tell you that before you'd guessed it anyway ;) I don't think she needed to worry, not like he would win it!!
PS - this is the real reason he stopped working for sainsburys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't believe they currently have a sex life at all, that tictac whale comment... 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Imagine ordering pasta and not eating it. Just before it’s 241 doesn’t mean you need to order 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
‘and she can drink fizzy drinks’. Life goals being able to drink a fizzy drink 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.