Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god.... 🤢

Anyone watch the MM program on bbc2 tonight? Had a few success stories of WLS and one girl lost half her body and was still only eating a small amount of food at target. No taco Wednesday for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear god.... 🤢

Anyone watch the MM program on bbc2 tonight? Had a few success stories of WLS and one girl lost half her body and was still only eating a small amount of food at target. No taco Wednesday for her!
Yes watched! Omg when she was talking about the 20-20-20 rule I thought at no point has Emma done this!

Reactions: 3
Yes it can. The change in your bowel and tum means that thing go through faster, if you eat fat even milk at that early stage, it zooms through and before you know it!!!!!!!! But after surgery it is a while before your bowel gets going and a poo can be a long time coming and TMI warning my first looked like neat grass! no accidents for me. Did she eat, drink something of her own?? Nowadays 11 years on I still get the need to go right now but very occasionally and nope never pooped myself ell not yet anyways so don't worry. The thing that annoys me with her is she is getting loads of attention for her wls and she is not doing it very well, not absolutely awful but not good. Folks however many will see what she does and think its OK as she will loose weight in the first instance. She is loosing slowly and that can happen to anyone but she is already eating poorly and obvs hasn't even started to get her head straight despite the help she says she has from her surgeon's office.

Oh dear god.... 🤢

Yep at 25stones gone now 11 years on (might well only be for a moment I have suddenly lost another stone+ for no reason so its being investigated - happy days) I usually eat half of what my husband does and he is a light eater and very slim. You know why? Because I make sure that is it for me. Tacos - yes if I want them in fact most things if I want them even very rarely a big mac - it lasts me about 3 meals - but I rigidly control portion size and my plate is always a veg fest. The 20, 20, 20 rule is sacred well for just a healthy diet and I knew to succeed at wls that was a major non negotiable change. I didn't have the type of support she says she has and of course is ignoring. Google was and is my best friend and I use the American sites where wls has been used for much much longer than here. My tum has stretched, they all do but if you realise you need to limit that by portion control and diet choices then you stop it getting even bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she does next to nothing all day and wonders why she wakes at 3am and can't sleep :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Busy day you said Emma that would be 3 hours ago. Now you have just sat down at your desk. Well done got that girl bossed haven't you. No doubt you will need a nap before you leave for Luton.

Reactions: 4
Surely it’s a bit soon to be saying it’s “worked” for you. It just irritates me how cocky she is despite flouting medical advice and maintaining a poor diet. I truly hope it does work out for her long term but it won’t if she doesn’t fix her mindset.
B1AFA483-90AB-4121-A487-FF987734DE17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
she does seem to think she's very "cute" in all aspects, I agree its very odd. Her whole demeaner is very cringe, she clearly loves what she sees in the view finder and plays up to it, im half expecting her to sing happy birthday mr president Marilyn Monroe style most of the time 😂
I feel like she is socially stunted. Like she’s a child trapped in a adult body

Reactions: 11
She’s full of tit 😂 How has it improved her sex life? She’s still morbidly obese at this point so it’s not like she’s svelte and slinky and sexy, the operation didn’t do anything to her vagina, so how has it improved their sex life?! It’s not like she has more energy, she’s permanently exhausted, so how has it improved?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s full of tit 😂 How has it improved her sex life? She’s still morbidly obese at this point so it’s not like she’s svelte and slinky and sexy, the operation didn’t do anything to her vagina, so how has it improved their sex life?! It’s not like she has more energy, she’s permanently exhausted, so how has it improved?!
It was only two weeks ago she was talking about shitting herself in bed and blood clots pouring from her vagina and hole. I don’t think it’s her body type that’s preventing her having good sex :sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ew the images that appeared in my head after seeing this
The only thing that has got the image of tony and his balding spot boffing princess Emma out of my head is learning covid-19 can be said to the tune of come on Eileen today 🤷🏼‍♀️
But also what is she, 6 weeks out of surgery? , should she even be doing it after abdominal surgery and also....... can tony even find it 😲🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she doesn't have to stop mid sesh for snacks anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.