Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice blasts are now sugar free. I only know this as I had a slight addiction when I was pregnant and my midwife called me a twit.

also, LOL!!!! Tinned ham!!!! ice blast!

Reactions: 3
Sugar free just means an artificial sweetener doesn't it? Asperatine or whatever it's called?
I knew things were bad but I didn't know they were saggy ham and ice blast bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oops broke my word. Emma you called me everything from a pig to dog on your platforms. Then guess what you went and did it, a gastric bypass you absolute hypocrite after calling folks that did every nasty thing. Tattle posters didn't like my intense posts when I stated what wls was what it was. I know you say you don't read here and that it is your friends that do read here and report back to you. So whenever I hope you read this. Tattlers I know you dislike my posts just give me this one chance to get to Emma after this I will move on she is toxic

Reactions: 13
Oops broke my word. Emma you called me everything from a pig to dog on your platforms. Then guess what you went and did it, a gastric bypass you absolute hypocrite after calling folks that did every nasty thing. Tattle posters didn't like my intense posts when I stated what wls was what it was. I know you say you don't read here and that it is your friends that do read here and report back to you. So whenever I hope you read this. Tattlers I know you dislike my posts just give me this one chance to get to Emma after this I will move on she is toxic
Martha, please don’t stop posting completely! I think some people (including me, I’ll be honest) didn’t enjoy the super long ones as they seemed a bit heavy (excuse the pun) going. I just skip through any posts I don’t want to read though.....
I am shocked that “Princess” Emma called you those names, what a nasty person. I feel sorry you had to experience that. Obviously I don’t speak for all Tattlers but i hope you will keep posting ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too Martha, your insight into this operation is interesting.
I‘ve always been sceptical of WLS because my mums friend had it, lost weight and put it all back on. I’m interested in how the emotional side was never dealt with.
I see the same with Emma, her mental health will block her success.

Reactions: 9
The first person I knew who had weight loss surgery made the decision to go ahead when the doctor told her she might not live to see her son grow up. She was a single parent and was determined to succeed which she did. She went on to remarry and had two more children. Emma does not seem to have any real motivation.

Reactions: 5
The first person I knew who had weight loss surgery made the decision to go ahead when the doctor told her she might not live to see her son grow up. She was a single parent and was determined to succeed which she did. She went on to remarry and had two more children. Emma does not seem to have any real motivation.
Erm rude. Treeko?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here..

I can’t even say how annoyed it makes me that she has taken the lazy way out. It’s her all over isn’t it. Not once have we seen any effort to actually losing a bit of weight by eating better and doing a bit of exercise. I’m not even surprised she’s filling herself with tit even after WLS. Emma hun, try a bleeping vegetable.

Reactions: 6
Guys can someone tell me how I can private message please? I’m trying to message @MarthaJay as I’m awaiting a bypass and need some of her wisdom!! Also I’m taking notes of what NOT to eat from Emma lol xx

Guys can someone tell me how I can private message please? I’m trying to message @MarthaJay as I’m awaiting a bypass and need some of her wisdom!! Also I’m taking notes of what NOT to eat from Emma lol xx
I don't think you can as a new member, you have to have posted a certain amount of times for the inbox feature to work, @MarthaJay would have to inbox you then you can respond

Coming to that time so soon!
Thread title suggestion:

Emma Drew #5: The WLS.... this was ‘outed’ will it work, we highly doubt it!

Reactions: 14
This is my first ever title thread suggestion so please be gentle with me 🤣

Emma Drew #5 WLS special: Coke Zero, ice blasts, tinned ham and cheese. Emma still thinks you can eat as you please

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't help but think of Emma when I'm making my make, thinking she could easily make up this and mush it up and it would be better, protein and veg. It's all very strange, tinned meat I'm really confused at, was she recommended that?! Baffling.

What on earth is happening? Why would she put herself through that and become "princess of tins"? I actually feel so sad for her this evening; I really wanted to see her come out of the depression that she's obviously been in, and show us what she could do. And show Tony what she can be, so that he sorts himself out and grows up a bit.

Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here..

I can’t even say how annoyed it makes me that she has taken the lazy way out. It’s her all over isn’t it. Not once have we seen any effort to actually losing a bit of weight by eating better and doing a bit of exercise. I’m not even surprised she’s filling herself with tit even after WLS. Emma hun, try a bleeping vegetable.
Can I just say, it’s not the lazy way out it you’re doing it properly! Emma is a really poor example of a WLS candidate and it really riles me up. Those who haven’t got the first clue about it will look at her and think it’s easy and lazy! Physically and mentally it’s bloody not!

Reactions: 6
What on earth is happening? Why would she put herself through that and become "princess of tins"? I actually feel so sad for her this evening; I really wanted to see her come out of the depression that she's obviously been in, and show us what she could do. And show Tony what she can be, so that he sorts himself out and grows up a bit.

Princess Emma, the first(And hopefully last) of her name, the queen of the tins, breaker of WLS rules, mother of Treecko and protector of crap content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.