Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress that she posted she is not thinking about loose skin haha!
I find it creepy that she dresses like a child.
She can just do a 1p challenge to pay to have it removed anyway.

Reactions: 1
Of course she will inevitably lose weight - but it’s the maintaining and the lose skin. You see some of these people who do SW who were a lot smaller than her and there’s lots of lose skin, personally I’d rather lose skin than be obese but it’s another change of the body you have to get used to
Yeah but what I’m saying is she probably sees herself in tiny Disney Princess outfits and look like the models was simply saying it probably won’t work like that due to excess skin 🙄

WLS isn’t a magic cure and fix to be skinny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank feck the NhS didn’t pay for it is all I can say. She isn’t taking it seriously at all. Throw money all you want, it’s not a magic wand it’s a tool and you can stretch it out again and regain which I see happening already.

Reactions: 9
The whole thing confuses me she’s not acting at all like someone that’s just had WLS
She didn't act like she was doing whatever the liver diet was before the surgery either though from what I read here - someone mentioned nandos the day before? And she obviously was doing it or the surgeon wouldn't have gone ahead surely? Maybe she's trolling, people have said some pretty mean things here and maybe her way of 'getting back at them' ... Who knows

Reactions: 3
I’m watching the Poundland video and I’m HOWLING at the tinned ham. TINNED PAK HAM.

Omg. I can't actually believe her. She needs to be filling her tiny stomach with the most nutrient-dense stuff as possible, not flipping ice blasts (I assume it's sugar-free, but still). Her surgeon would be horrified.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg. I can't actually believe her. She needs to be filling her tiny stomach with the most nutrient-dense stuff as possible, not flipping ice blasts (I assume it's sugar-free, but still). Her surgeon would be horrified.
I’m also horrified. If your stomach only fits 500 calls max a day then surely you’d fill it with veg/ fruit? I’m not sure they still do sugar free ice blasts? My cinema has stopped doing them.

Also, to whoever said she’s trolling, I’m not sure she is. She actively posts two meals/ two ice blasts etc unless tony is eating both or she’s wasting a tit load of money? I REALLY want her to succeed, as do most of us in here

I really don't think Emma is capable of lying to get the surgery because she never sees her actions as being wrong, weird, destructive, selfish etc.
I can't believe she is drinking that crap. If she shits herself mid film it might be the wake-up she needs. But she had that dumping thing already and here we are..

Her “I've lost 21lbs on my pre liver reducing diet” or whatever it total tit. You’ve lost 21lbs as you’ve had an operation. Simple as. Stop making out you’ve been eating well and exercising to lose the weight. And the post about looking forward to going to a gym. Please......

I actually feel gutted for her that she's eating processed meat and cheese.

It's great to see her feeling more confident, can see the effort with eye make up and what she is wearing etc but she will still feel like trash if she eats that tit constantly. I don't think she is being honest about how much she is struggling, which is obviously her right, but she's better off not sharing her weight loss stuff at the mo. She is meant to be an 'influencer' and it's not a good look.

Reactions: 2
Tinned ham and sticky cheese 🤢 that’s gonna do the world of good! Get a fruit smoothie with spinach and vitamins in you

So today’s food has been an iceblast, cheese spread and canned ham?! Wow Emma really
Making sure you’re getting a balanced diet. Surely she left hospital with some kind of meal plan... I’ve already lost all faith that she’s actually going to do well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.