Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made my thread suggestion a couple of pages ago, we’re moving fast these days :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Title thread suggestion:

Emma Drew #5: The big thing’s outed. Will it work? We highly doubt it!

Reactions: 2
My thread suggestion also a few pages ago was Emma Drew half the blogger she used to be.

Reactions: 3
Princess Emma, the first(And hopefully last) of her name, the queen of the tins, breaker of WLS rules, mother of Treecko and protector of crap content

Is this a thread suggestion? I love it 😂

Is her weight loss inspo that littleowl? She seems to have a massive thing for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought littleowl too but at least she lost weight the “normal” way, unless she’s had secret wls that only a few (Emma included) know about?

I cannot believe Emma is doing a bloody chart as if she’s losing weight through willpower, diet and exercise, it’s wild! Of course you’ve lost 21lbs, YOU HAD SURGERY😂 Absolute moron 😂 Could have lost that 21lbs on Slimming World but no, lazy Princess Slob couldn’t be arsed so had to go the most drastic route. I’d love to know if her dietician is advising her to drink ice blasts and eat PAK ham and dairylea 🤔 Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weight loss surgery on the quiet, ‘cos Princess Emma is too lazy to diet
My suggestion for the next thread title 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.