Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201203_160726.jpg

Was just sorting through years of absolute tit on my phone and came across this screenshot. Thought you'd all appreciate the throwback

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If you google Emma Drew tattle and then click images there are so many hilarious (and scary) pictures from these threads. She really did think she was the it girl influencer of her time didn't she? All the gurning pictures of her thinking she was on the cusp of mega stardom are hysterical and big Tone with his creepy smirk lurking in the background.

Why did she have to delete her channel? The cruise ship vlogs, the cook with me vlogs, the clean with me vlog (think she only did one of those but it was gold) and of course the waddling around poundland showing the latest stock, sometimes getting asked to stop filming then having a "do you know who I am" moment and stamping her foot while Tony googled her to show the staff who she was 🤣 I miss it all so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you google Emma Drew tattle and then click images there are so many hilarious (and scary) pictures from these threads. She really did think she was the it girl influencer of her time didn't she? All the gurning pictures of her thinking she was on the cusp of mega stardom are hysterical and big Tone with his creepy smirk lurking in the background.
This is the best knowledge I’ve gained - I’m howling scrolling through Google right now. Oh the memories! I can remember some of the jokes and comments for all the photos and it’s making all nostalgic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the best knowledge I’ve gained - I’m howling scrolling through Google right now. Oh the memories! I can remember some of the jokes and comments for all the photos and it’s making all nostalgic.
This is my favourite one. When she was so excited to get the dress so put it on in public toilets but didn't have a bra on so her nips were on show 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is my favourite one. When she was so excited to get the dress so put it on in public toilets but didn't have a bra on so her nips were on show 🤣🤣
Was that the one she couldn’t get off either so she had to wear it home? Her obsession with Ted Baker dresses in tiny sizes because she thought she’d be able to wear them after her gastric band, except they all ended up on depop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was that the one she couldn’t get off either so she had to wear it home? Her obsession with Ted Baker dresses in tiny sizes because she thought she’d be able to wear them after her gastric band, except they all ended up on depop
yes that's the one, she bought it, couldn't try it on as fitting rooms were closed post lockdown so put it on in public loos then couldn't get it off 🤣 cling film would have been a looser fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reminds me of when the Queen died.

This one is up there with the edited inverted belly. Shadow don't lie gurl.
Screenshot_20200705-210447.png

We also have post surgery emma when she was on one, rambling about random mad stuff.
729B96FD-5B8B-4BF9-8CED-52C05ECE5DCD.jpeg

Found another banger
ed.jpg

Got more on an old phone somewhere, plus the video where she runs off with the terrifed dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of when the Queen died.

This one is up there with the edited inverted belly. Shadow don't lie gurl.
View attachment 2744278

We also have post surgery emma when she was on one, rambling about random mad stuff.
View attachment 2744285

Found another banger
View attachment 2744289

Got more on an old phone somewhere, plus the video where she runs off with the terrifed dog.
Bottom photo genuinely looks like what a cross dresser would upload to their Grindr profile 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coming around from anesthetic after having her cyst removal :
“ I think I heard I’m in ITU but not sure”
LOL. She wished!

• Haha
Reactions: 10