Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remembered how there was always a Peter Griffin for every occasion with Emma and was googling to find one of him at a car boot sale but came up empty. However I did find this one, I wonder if Emma has been secretly working out and actually looks completely unrecognisable now? Doubt it 😂 She’ll be on her 5000th pouch reset by now.
I forgot about her pouch resets and thumb tum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I didn’t know the play group closed down. Haven’t paid attention tbh just enjoy the thread.
I also enjoy the Becki Jones thread as a sub but that feels like a full time job. Moves so fast.

Reactions: 5
I remembered how there was always a Peter Griffin for every occasion with Emma and was googling to find one of him at a car boot sale but came up empty. However I did find this one, I wonder if Emma has been secretly working out and actually looks completely unrecognisable now? Doubt it 😂 She’ll be on her 5000th pouch reset by now.
AI to the rescue!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is amazing! The hands are spot on!
---
I haven’t ever played with AI so decided to have an go. Can anyone guess which classic Emma moment I used as inspiration?
The one where they didn’t call her Princess on the Disney cruise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That is amazing! The hands are spot on!
---
I haven’t ever played with AI so decided to have an go. Can anyone guess which classic Emma moment I used as inspiration?
You've been a bit generous with the waist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remembered earlier today that part of the vanishing act was because there was questionable behaviour with her Dad's finances and breaking ASA rules. Defo lot of tax avoidance too by pretending to declutter things she purposely brought to sell on. Scummy

Reactions: 14
I remembered earlier today that part of the vanishing act was because there was questionable behaviour with her Dad's finances and breaking ASA rules. Defo lot of tax avoidance too by pretending to declutter things she purposely brought to sell on. Scummy
She’s still doing that on eBay!

• Wow
Reactions: 7