Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling with laughter here! They’re such a creepy pair, especially him 🤢 I always remember that bed she was always having a lie down in! 🤢 it was filthy! it turned my stomach! And, of course, the outrageous ’cancer’ diagnosis lie. Remember she was raging no-one on the Disney cruise called her ‘Princess’ and Tony and her meeting a Disney Princess and they were getting their questions ready as if it wasn’t someone dressed up? What a pair of nutters!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m howling with laughter here! They’re such a creepy pair, especially him 🤢 I always remember that bed she was always having a lie down in! 🤢 it was filthy! it turned my stomach! And, of course, the outrageous ’cancer’ diagnosis lie. Remember she was raging no-one on the Disney cruise called her ‘Princess’ and Tony and her meeting a Disney Princess and they were getting their questions ready as if it wasn’t someone dressed up? What a pair of nutters!!
The flat as a pancake pillows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to admit I was shocked at how well Emma did with staying off social media. It's a shame she never had that sort of dedication to anything else she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dya reckon she just does affiliate marketing and stuff on the blog / other platforms these days?

Reactions: 4
like so when I assume she was on her cancer “deathbed.”
IMG_8289.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That poor bloody dog. Do you think it's still alive? Also not sure where she'd posted but morning of her wedding she popped to the shop for snacks and toothpaste (😯) and lamented the fact she couldn't buy all the reduced items. ON HER WEDDING DAY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have to admit I was shocked at how well Emma did with staying off social media. It's a shame she never had that sort of dedication to anything else she did.
I'm still expecting her to pop back up but not yet 😔

I'm also intrigued how they're making money atm

Reactions: 6
It’d be a jump scare approaching her table at a car boot with that toothy grimace looking at you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. This is the woman who complained there were kids on a Disney cruise.
Remember she wore the tiniest tiara known to man on her massive head? This thread has had me howling with laughter! Where’s Tony these days? Is he still on SM?

• Haha
Remember she wore the tiniest tiara known to man on her massive head? This thread has had me howling with laughter! Where’s Tony these days? Is he still on SM?
Yes 🤣 🤣 🤣

emmatiara.png

---
emmatiara1.png

---
So many hysterical pictures from earlier threads, look at these gems.......Tony in bed in the background and if I remember rightly in the vlog she filmed him close up snoring and gave us a shot of his nipple 🤮

emma1.jpeg

---
emma.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remembered how there was always a Peter Griffin for every occasion with Emma and was googling to find one of him at a car boot sale but came up empty. However I did find this one, I wonder if Emma has been secretly working out and actually looks completely unrecognisable now? Doubt it 😂 She’ll be on her 5000th pouch reset by now.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m still upset Milly has never done an expose, I bet there’s some real stories from working for the girl boss

Reactions: 8
From what I last saw she was running some kids club or something? Had a second dog? No idea.

Reactions: 2