Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the one she came home in because she couldnā€™t get it off after trying it on in the charity shop? She standing like that because her nipples are on show and thatā€™s how she walked home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is this the one she came home in because she couldnā€™t get it off after trying it on in the charity shop? She standing like that because her nipples are on show and thatā€™s how she walked home.
Brought it from town but tried on in the public toilets as changing rooms were still closed. She loved it/happy she fit the smaller size but we think she got stuck, dress wasn't seen again. Yep had no bra on and could see through it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She still comments occasionally in blogging forums and She is still sending out referral link spam. I wonder if she has sold the puppies yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I still can't over the fact that she had her stomach 80% cut out and ended up bigger than ever! It's unheard of to not lose weight in the first 2 years. Yes, most people regain a few years out, but to barely lose any weight is a miracle. I miss her account.

Reactions: 11
Just had a look on Emma's advert. Looks like they have only sold 1 female puppy, they had 4. She was also asthma active 20 hours ago so I'd say pretty accurate.

Also offering delivery. It's not Uber Eats Emma šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
God knows what theyā€™ll do with the pups if they havenā€™t sold šŸ˜¬ I guess the market has slowed right down given that so many are worried about finances, and poms arenā€™t really a breed that many people are wanting anyway. Very odd choice to breed them.

Just had a look on Emma's advert. Looks like they have only sold 1 female puppy, they had 4. She was also asthma active 20 hours ago so I'd say pretty accurate.

Also offering delivery. It's not Uber Eats Emma šŸ˜³
And horribly that female has probably been sold to someone who wants to breed from it. So sad that even buying a pet was an attempt to make more money but now they have puppies they can't sell. And offering delivery doesn't speak to finding good homes for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The dogs have never looked like healthy poms.

I like poms but there is no way I would buy one of hers. They arenā€™t experienced breeders and the dogs donā€™t look healthy. Instead of looking chunky and fluffy they look thin with lank hair and crusty eyes.

So irresponsible, it boils my piss to think sheā€™s doing that!

Reactions: 10
Emmaā€™s Etsy shop popped into my head and guess whatā€¦still only one sale (to Tony!). How this woman felt qualified to write an e-book on using canva to make products for Etsy when she only managed to sell one cup to her husband I will never know!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lads remember she fit into a size 4 ted baker dress #emmasausage
Yup, she fitted into that dress as in she got it on over her body but it didnā€™t actually fit heršŸ¤£ #savetheTed

I donā€™t like talking about body image (Iā€™m no supermodel myself!) but I think the whole way Emma tried to portray her account once she had the surgery wasnā€™t healthy at all, either physically or mentally.

Reactions: 8
And of course thereā€™s Nutella. It would never occur to Mrs ā€œalways thinking of the next emergency chocolate fixā€ that having nut products in care provision for kids is a big no no - especially when you have no idea who is going to turn up so canā€™t even prepare for allergies.

Attachments

Mmmm, Nutella (yay, nut allergies) and Fruit Shoots, which are just crap. Fine for a kids party but not for breakfast. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

The charity I work for got a government grant recently. We offer breakfast to women attending sessions we run.

Croissants, jam, yoghurt, fruit, coffee/tea and fruit juice. We did a deal with the local Aldi and we get some of that for a lot less.

As always, Imma does things as cheaply and crappily as possible.

Reactions: 6