Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't the prices a little expensive? Surely you can do breakfast at home for cheaper or practically the same? I understand people's situations may differ and company is appreciated for some but I'm side eying this.
The ones by me are free and donations for food and drinks

Reactions: 3
Aren't the prices a little expensive? Surely you can do breakfast at home for cheaper or practically the same? I understand people's situations may differ and company is appreciated for some but I'm side eying this.
I agree, £3 for a child aged 1-5 is pretty steep for what they offer which seems to be cereal, porridge, toast, a bowl with what looks like four plums and one apple and im sure they're quavers in the hamper behind the cereal, did she bulk buy the quavers? she always has them out 😂 also its from 10am-11.30am surely most little kids have been up hours by then. Typical Emma making out she's some sort of saint when in fact its minimal effort and maximum costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree, £3 for a child aged 1-5 is pretty steep for what they offer which seems to be cereal, porridge, toast, a bowl with what looks like four plums and one apple and im sure they're quavers in the hamper behind the cereal, did she bulk buy the quavers? she always has them out 😂 also its from 10am-11.30am surely most little kids have been up hours by then. Typical Emma making out she's some sort of saint when in fact its minimal effort and maximum costs.
Yea 10am is not breakfast time, they've most likely been up since 6 😆 there's definitely quavers, she mentioned them a lot on the groups page

Reactions: 7
3 quid's a bit steep. During term time the soft plays round here do toddler mornings and you get entry to soft play and unlimited toast and squash for them for that! That seems better than some manky hall with Emma's crappy idea of breakfast food. Fruit Shoots?!

That Amber must be a wrong one and all, who'd want to go into business with that useless lump? Doesn't she treat friends like tit too? There was an ex friend on here she treated appallingly.

Reactions: 7
I assume she is trying to adopt and they've said she needs experience working with/looking after children.

I was turned down for adoption and I'm a million times less of a total c*nt than Emma so we can only hope she is not approved. They would both be terrible parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do hope they don’t adopt. I genuinely think they would really struggle to cope with a child, let alone one who will likely carry trauma with them.

Reactions: 13
I assume she is trying to adopt and they've said she needs experience working with/looking after children.

I was turned down for adoption and I'm a million times less of a total c*nt than Emma so we can only hope she is not approved. They would both be terrible parents.
@Hauxwell So sorry to hear you were turned down for adoption - it’s horrible to start the process and get your hopes up then not get where to want to be.

I’ve spoken on here before about my journey with adoption I know hand on heart it is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life…and that’s before the adoption was even final!

Emma definitely could not cope with the invasion into every corner of her life - emotional baggage you’ve hidden for years, grief you’re not over, financial history etc. The extremely intense scrutiny would finish her off and she’d become extremely defensive. This actually happened to someone I know and they had to end their journey as the social workers knew they wouldn’t cope with the intensity of parenting an adopted child if they couldn’t cope with the revolving door of social workers before the child even comes home.

Then if Emma ever got on to parenting an adopted child there is literally no way she’d cope with that either. I absolutely love my son more than anyone on this earth but parenting him is toughest job I’ve ever had. He was removed from birth family straight from hospital so he didn’t experience any violence, abuse, neglect etc but the trauma and loss is still so intense for him and he struggles round the clock on a daily basis. We have to have regular meetings with various professionals to discuss his care needs and it mentally and physically breaks me at least once a week.

To get through adoption, you need to be very strong and Emma is the polar opposite of this. She would not be able to provide the stable emotional base that a child from trauma needs.

I do hope they don’t adopt. I genuinely think they would really struggle to cope with a child, let alone one who will likely carry trauma with them.
Any child who goes through the adoption process will always carry trauma with them - regardless of if they were relinquished at birth or lived with an abusive family or any other situation - and it affects them for the rest of their lives. I really don’t think Emma could cope with any level of trauma for a child at all … she can’t even cope with her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Hauxwell So sorry to hear you were turned down for adoption - it’s horrible to start the process and get your hopes up then not get where to want to be.

I’ve spoken on here before about my journey with adoption I know hand on heart it is by far the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life…and that’s before the adoption was even final!

Emma definitely could not cope with the invasion into every corner of her life - emotional baggage you’ve hidden for years, grief you’re not over, financial history etc. The extremely intense scrutiny would finish her off and she’d become extremely defensive. This actually happened to someone I know and they had to end their journey as the social workers knew they wouldn’t cope with the intensity of parenting an adopted child if they couldn’t cope with the revolving door of social workers before the child even comes home.

Then if Emma ever got on to parenting an adopted child there is literally no way she’d cope with that either. I absolutely love my son more than anyone on this earth but parenting him is toughest job I’ve ever had. He was removed from birth family straight from hospital so he didn’t experience any violence, abuse, neglect etc but the trauma and loss is still so intense for him and he struggles round the clock on a daily basis. We have to have regular meetings with various professionals to discuss his care needs and it mentally and physically breaks me at least once a week.

To get through adoption, you need to be very strong and Emma is the polar opposite of this. She would not be able to provide the stable emotional base that a child from trauma needs.

Any child who goes through the adoption process will always carry trauma with them - regardless of if they were relinquished at birth or lived with an abusive family or any other situation - and it affects them for the rest of their lives. I really don’t think Emma could cope with any level of trauma for a child at all … she can’t even cope with her own!
An emergency crunchie will solve all ails.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went on to have a biological child after I was turned down. Adoption was actually my first choice but they didn't want me.

Parenting is bloody hard work, let alone with a traumatised adopted kid. I hope to god they're turned down.

Reactions: 6
Imagine rocking up to the breakfast table to see greasy Drew stood there looking like the Gruffalo doing her manic tictac grin giving you the death stare if you use too much milk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

I agree, when my husband applied to adopt my son, we both had to go through the process with s/w etc and that was hard enough!

Reactions: 2
I agree, when my husband applied to adopt my son, we both had to go through the process with s/w etc and that was hard enough!
I get there has to be some sort of vetting process, but anyone who physically can can have a kid with no vetting but if you choose to take on a child you have to be vetted. You could have allowed anyone to be your son's step dad but because you want to make it legal and I totally get that he has to be vetted to the point of intrusion.

Reactions: 1
Imagine rocking up to the breakfast table to see greasy Drew stood there looking like the Gruffalo doing her manic tictac grin giving you the death stare if you use too much milk
do not talk tit about the Gruffalo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How nice to hear Emma’s voice on the radio! I bet you’ve all missed it ;) A lovely bit of blog promo thrown in too!
Listen from 7:06 on the link. If you’re in the Facebook group Amber has recorded it so you can listen directly from there.
60044960-1330-4E0B-B43D-06800929C1CB.jpeg