Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Do breeders normally name puppies? I always see them being referred to by their collar colour etc before they go to their homes- giving them all tit names is such a typical Emma thing to do.

Really irresponsible to breed Poppy, she’s a pretty manky Pom.

Reactions: 13
Do breeders normally name puppies? I always see them being referred to by their collar colour etc before they go to their homes- giving them all tit names is such a typical Emma thing to do.

Really irresponsible to breed Poppy, she’s a pretty manky Pom.
I have pedigree cats ( don't judge.. Long story). For cats and dogs the breeders usually name them with a fancy name but have the breeder name as the prefix.. Only because they need a name to Register them with the kennel club or cat equivalent. Most people I know who bought non pedigree dogs (without papers) didn't have them named before and the owners chose the names. Buyers also usually have picked names when the reserve etc so some breeders start using their name from then.. To be fair, anyone who stupidly buys these are going to rename them anyway. I don't get why she's charging pedigree prices when they don't come with papers.

I can see her keeping them all and running a pupper farm 🙄

I have pedigree cats ( don't judge.. Long story). For cats and dogs the breeders usually name them with a fancy name but have the breeder name as the prefix.. Only because they need a name to Register them with the kennel club or cat equivalent. Most people I know who bought non pedigree dogs (without papers) didn't have them named before and the owners chose the names. Buyers also usually have picked names when the reserve etc so some breeders start using their name from then.. To be fair, anyone who stupidly buys these are going to rename them anyway. I don't get why she's charging pedigree prices when they don't come with papers.

I can see her keeping them all and running a pupper farm 🙄
Edit to add the fancy name stays as their registered name but most new owners change them. If they are shown etc their official name is used then.

Reactions: 5
And we all thought that she couldn't stoop any lower.

Have to confess - every time I see an update I think that it is because someone found a link to her *finally* being in court for swindling her dad.

Reactions: 17
And we all thought that she couldn't stoop any lower.

Have to confess - every time I see an update I think that it is because someone found a link to her *finally* being in court for swindling her dad.
I wonder how her dad is doing now. I hope he’s as happy and as comfortable as he can be.

Reactions: 10
I guessed they weren't selling as she added more photos. Prospective buyers probably ran away screaming when Rose and Fred answered the door asking if they wanted to see their puppies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What instagram does she have now? Where does she upload anything? I've been so out the loop with her. I genuinely believed she had cancer it's been that long since I checked in. But can someone point me in the direction of recent updates?

Reactions: 2
What a complete witch 😡 breeding dogs , neither dogs are hardly a good representation of their breed. I’m fuming

Reactions: 11
Randomly thought of Emma twice in the last 12 hrs.
Last night I was pacing about the house trying to reach my step target and remembered how Emma and Tony went for a weekend stay in Norwich. They were back in their hotel early afternoon and she was then pacing up and down the room trying to get her steps in when she could’ve gone out for a walk in the hotel grounds.

Then just now I nipped to the shop at work for some chocolate and told the assistant it was an emergency crunchie as it was raining outside 🤣

She’s a dick but I do miss her and this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Randomly thought of Emma twice in the last 12 hrs.
Last night I was pacing about the house trying to reach my step target and remembered how Emma and Tony went for a weekend stay in Norwich. They were back in their hotel early afternoon and she was then pacing up and down the room trying to get her steps in when she could’ve gone out for a walk in the hotel grounds.

Then just now I nipped to the shop at work for some chocolate and told the assistant it was an emergency crunchie as it was raining outside 🤣

She’s a dick but I do miss her and this thread!
I really feel like these two would have been comedy gold as some sort of docu-series, a day in the life of the real Wayne and Waynetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really feel like these two would have been comedy gold as some sort of docu-series, a day in the life of the real Wayne and Waynetta.
They would make a fortune! Much more than from puppy farming!

I miss her on Instagram!

Reactions: 4