Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she leave? Did something kick off?
She just disappeared off insta one day and Tony put a post on his to say she'd gone. Nothing was said publicly but I think there was stuff going on with her dad and possibly some financial issues

Reactions: 9
She just disappeared off insta one day and Tony put a post on his to say she'd gone. Nothing was said publicly but I think there was stuff going on with her dad and possibly some financial issues
Oh dear! Was she still mates with Katy Kicker? I hope her Dad is OK.

Reactions: 2
Tony claimed on his insta it was for her mental health and that she’d had enough. I think the strong suspicion here is that her financial dealings and stuff with her dad and his house etc might have caught up with her. Also it was screamingly obvious the weight loss surgery had failed and she didn’t really have much to go on on that front.
I reckon she’ll come back at some point.
Surely if they had financial difficulties, it would have been better for her to carry on with her insta and her blogs?

Surely if they had financial difficulties, it would have been better for her to carry on with her insta and her blogs?
There was talk that she was using her dads money and selling his stuff. The home wanted to
Know about their financial situation which she got upset about. I think she went under the radar to try and stop anything being found out.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
There was talk that she was using her dads money and selling his stuff. The home wanted to
Know about their financial situation which she got upset about. I think she went under the radar to try and stop anything being found out.
Do you think this is possibly so his care gets funded by the LA rather than coming from his estate?

Reactions: 4
Do you think this is possibly so his care gets funded by the LA rather than coming from his estate?
I would not put anything past Emma. It didn't appear that she had filed POA while he was still of sound mind but she just kept using his money and I think she wanted to clear any evidence in case she got caught. She is a greedy lazy slob. I bet she is counting down the days till he passes.

Reactions: 7
I would not put anything past Emma. It didn't appear that she had filed POA while he was still of sound mind but she just kept using his money and I think she wanted to clear any evidence in case she got caught. She is a greedy lazy slob. I bet she is counting down the days till he passes.
Didn't she match bet in his name?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
God that is bad. Also the betting in his name. WTF.

Reactions: 3
I do feel like it had to be something big to keep her away from Instagram for so long and to delete it all the way she did. There is no way she would have stepped away so randomly without a reason.

Reactions: 11
The only reason she left was to avoid ‘something’ being found out. Didn’t she make a new account called Bob something and someone here found it? Then there was a stage of posting on Tiny’s account pretending it was him? Wonder if she ever got into her size 10 Bambi dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still keep getting emails from her- make money without a job, so shes still running it. Got one this morning. Ususlly cashback and offers which of course have a referral code so she gets a little bonus.

Reactions: 2
There's a girl in my size range who sells her old clothes and models them for the pics. She does all sexy pouting and staring off into the distance too....

These clothes are at least one size too small for her. Some are so tight that she cant do all the buttons but still she posts the pics and sells all that size.

We were robbed of all this from Emma 🤣🤣 I can't help but picture her face over the girls as she eyefucked the camera

im not sure, I was looking at the ebay listings but would also like to see the vinted for the giggles ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a girl in my size range who sells her old clothes and models them for the pics. She does all sexy pouting and staring off into the distance too....

These clothes are at least one size too small for her. Some are so tight that she cant do all the buttons but still she posts the pics and sells all that size.

We were robbed of all this from Emma 🤣🤣 I can't help but picture her face over the girls as she eyefucked the camera
I miss those tic tac teeth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7