Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t her in HDU. I’m dying 😭 and those coherent clear messages when she was pretending to be high AF not long before 😭😭😭 Emma you never fail to entertain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also who are the HUNDREDS of people messaging her?! I'd love to get a name check.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emma, you’re not alone in the hospital right now because there’s a virus around, you’re in there alone because you posted this at 1am and hospitals don’t do visiting hours at that time my dear. You came around from your surgery at about 9/10pm, again after visiting hours, so in every period in time (virus or no virus) you’d have been on your own till the next set of visiting hours in the morning or at discharge. Get a bleeping grip woman you’re not a child!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Find it interesting how she said “lean on followers” and not friends, followers. Odd. Perhaps if you weren’t such a massive piece of tit you’d have some real friends to lean on and wouldn’t need to shamelessly broadcast coming round from a ga on social media xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There's sharing real life and then there's sharing this utter lunacy. If you NEED to post on IG coming around from GA, you clearly NEED professional help. Get some proper therapy hun, none of your work is done xoxoo

Screenshot_20211127-060100_Instagram.jpg

Shall we start off by practicing a little gratitude?
"I'm so lucky I got to have my life changing operation 12 months earlier than expected"
"I'm so lucky that there were no complications after I went against the advice of my consultant"
"I'm so lucky that I got this operation on the NHS despite huge waiting lists and people in much more pain than me"
"I'm so thankful that despite being burnt out from working to the bone to keep the country going during a pandemic, that there were medical staff checking up on me all night"
"I'm so lucky that I got to wake up to birdsong this morning when I could've very well died yesterday"
"I'm so thankful that I'm in a position to take 12 weeks off work to recover"
"I'm so thankful I have a doting husband and fabulous in laws who take care of all my responsibilities for me"

.....when you catch up on your tattle reading Emma please reread this list and see just how fortunate you are and how tone deaf your complaining is. Lots of your followers are waiting for the same operation and will be for some time to come. I'm sure they'd give anything for 8 minutes sleep if it meant getting their operation now.

Fml

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Who can even message her? I follow her and dm is closed to me. Is it 100+ of the 1068 accounts she follows most of which are businesses she's trying to win stuff from. Sure Monty bojangles chocolates and The Range sent her encouraging and concerned messages 🙄

Also its Emma Drew INFO - that means its info about Emma Drew. Get over it witches 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine her in labour for 36 hours if she’s demanding codeine for routine keyhole surgery. Emma I beg you don’t have a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im sure she had quite a few messages- even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and it was 100s just type an insta story. Just a photo of the hospital bed or something and a message saying- ‘all went well, I’m awake but drowsy so can’t reply to messages- I’m going to get some sleep and will be back on insta when I’m home’ no one would expect any more- no on would read that and think ‘oh how rude I wanted live videos of updates from the recovery room’ she’s on another planet she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine her in labour for 36 hours if she’s demanding codeine for routine keyhole surgery. Emma I beg you don’t have a baby
Bold of you to assume she wouldn’t just book herself in for a private c section. Or even better blag one on the nhs for some spurious reason.

Reactions: 7
Ya gurl Imma would not COPE with a section!

Thoughts and prayers to whoever has to take out her catheter.
There is no easy way to deliver a baby - she would be in for a terrible shock - think it’s noisy where you are now Emma - go and get some rest on the maternity ward, new born babies screaming- other women labouring, coming and going all night, distant screaming of other women giving birth down the hallway - it’ll make your ward seem like a spa!!

Reactions: 13
Was anyone else hoping they’d keep the cyst and throw Imma away with the medical waste? Would make for better content than the absolute shite ya gurl churns out.
Now I'm picturing a cyst propped up in a hospital bed with a tray of food and a vase of flowers on the table next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who can even message her? I follow her and dm is closed to me. Is it 100+ of the 1068 accounts she follows most of which are businesses she's trying to win stuff from. Sure Monty bojangles chocolates and The Range sent her encouraging and concerned messages 🙄

Also its Emma Drew INFO - that means its info about Emma Drew. Get over it witches 😂😂😂😂😂😂
👆Next thread title right there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely didn't give her a personality transplant then. What a gunt!

I did laugh at how the nurse had left the tray table resting on her gunt 😈.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does her hair look better in the pics AFTER surgery? Jesus wept, if ghd saw those pics before she went in, they would go into liquidation and just give up on the business altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hajahahahaaaaaaaaaa WHY is she talking like that? I had a 4 hour surgery in Feb this year and as soon as I was back on the ward I was talking normal, didn’t feel high in anyway, not confused, at worst I had a bit of a croak from the breathing pipe thing maybe? But I could still speak at regular speed… she’s a fuckin weirdo

• Haha
Bold of you to assume she wouldn’t just book herself in for a private c section. Or even better blag one on the nhs for some spurious reason.
Let’s not do the c-sections are easy joke!

I stayed up until 2am laughing at her ig stories last night

Definitely didn't give her a personality transplant then. What a gunt!

I did laugh at how the nurse had left the tray table resting on her gunt 😈.
Pleased to confirm I got my shift haha

• Haha
  • Heart
How does her hair look better in the pics AFTER surgery? Jesus wept, if ghd saw those pics before she went in, they would go into liquidation and just give up on the business altogether
A nurse probably sorted it for her thinking she hasn't got access to a hairbrush at home or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.