Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so annoyed that plusnet won't break the law for me!!!!!!!! Wah I'm so frustrated, I had my candle on to do the hard job of making a telephone call 🥺🥺

Girl, shut the duck up
What's going on? I have to skip any videos that show her face and/or her talking because her teeth and speaking voice give me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who works in customer service, people like Emma are the bane of my life. I’m not going to break the law to make you happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Woe is me! I can’t bare this lump- working in bed with a candle on surrounded by all her ‘nice things’ (her words) to make a phone call she would be the first to complain if someone did not follow the law… Rich from someone who faked cancer!!!!!!

What's going on? I have to skip any videos that show her face and/or her talking because her teeth and speaking voice give me the ick
Yeah I had to skip as well. Can any summarise? Brownie points available

Reactions: 2
As someone who works in customer service, people like Emma are the bane of my life. I’m not going to break the law to make you happy!
My thoughts exactly.

You are either the customer or you have power of attorney. Simple.

Otherwise anyone could ring up and cancel anyone's broadband, phone line, subscription, electricity, sky tv etc etc etc

Reactions: 5
Yeah I had to skip as well. Can any summarise? Brownie points available
In summary:
Emma works in bed surrounded by candles and things (phantom of the opera vibes) to tackle the horrible task of *gasp* calling plus net to ask them to break the law and cancel her father’s subscription without
A) his full permission
B) a valid power of attorney document
She mentions she applied in December but there has been a backlog, fair play it’s annoying - but it’s also annoying to customer service people when they can’t help!!

Her issue is not paying it (“I can afford it”), its not getting her own way

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I know we've discussed this before, but I still don't understand why Emma's dad was renting when she became a homeowner at 18 thanks to him gifting her the deposit?

I can't for the life of me imagine accepting money from my parents to buy a house fresh out of school if my parents were renting.

Reactions: 15
Why did she tag plus net like they were gonna DM her saying no worries hun ill break the law for you now xo??

Also the hook finger on the chin still INFURIATES me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry, I know we've discussed this before, but I still don't understand why Emma's dad was renting when she became a homeowner at 18 thanks to him gifting her the deposit?

I can't for the life of me imagine accepting money from my parents to buy a house fresh out of school if my parents were renting.
Could it be a housing association or council house that he rented rather than private renting, so he will have had a secure lifetime tenancy on that house. When they moved over here and were homeless I am guessing they would have housed them and he could still be in that house(or downsized as he got older) but was working and able to save and put a deposit down on the house that Emma had.

Reactions: 5
They are not allowed to just cancel someone’s phone line or account without legal proof that person either is dead, or has given power of attorney to someone. Plus net could get into legal trouble themselves if they did and it’s very unfair of Emma to be asking someone working on their customer services side to do that.
Also I call bullshit on it taking ten months to get power of attorney. It doesn’t take that long if you have all the paperwork and documents etc even in covid.

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her because it is frustrating and can be really upsetting to deal with these things but yeah it’s the law and I’m sure the person on the phone does actually understand her frustration but they really can’t do anything to help.

Reactions: 4
She probably tried to get POA when he had already lost capacity, silly cow

I'd start with "I am very pleased that you consistently applied GDPR legislation to my ridiculous tantrum about my dad's services"

I get it's sad your dad has alzheimers (which you mocked relentlessly last Christmas when he tried to take your meds) and you're waiting for power of attorney- ring them, chase them up, don't give the plusnet CSA grief, don't tag them, they're not going to take pity on you and cancel it, they can't, it's the law ffs). Your dad's contract is a legally binding document, power of attorney is a legally binding document and you'd be the first to instruct solicitors if your inlaws phoned and cancelled your broadband.

Get a grip you entitled greasy bauble.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd start with "I am very pleased that you consistently applied GDPR legislation to my ridiculous tantrum about my dad's services"

I get it's sad your dad has alzheimers (which you mocked relentlessly last Christmas when he tried to take your meds) and you're waiting for power of attorney- ring them, chase them up, don't give the plusnet CSA grief, don't tag them, they're not going to take pity on you and cancel it, they can't, it's the law ffs). Your dad's contract is a legally binding document, power of attorney is a legally binding document and you'd be the first to instruct solicitors if your inlaws phoned and cancelled your broadband.

Get a grip you entitled greasy bauble.
Greasy bauble- amazing!!! 😅😅☑

• Haha
Our solicitor is quoting twelve weeks from submitting the forms to getting power of attorney on his website.

Reactions: 3
Not got POA but been using his account for matched betting for how long.

She left getting POA far too late.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.