Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks slightly less shite than usual there. Well done Imma, only 2 fashion no-nos in that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't understand why its so hard for her to get a plain black pair of boots, she's always shopping! Let the dress be the statement, I actually like the dress. I don't even hate the belt on her. I know they're not super fashionable, but they're creating a better silhouette for her.

Reactions: 13
That dress is very similar to the one that Jill Biden who is 70+ wore for her vogue cover. I know as I wore something similar for my son's wedding a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
Why is she applying a belt around her non existent waist? Her clothing choices are beyond tragic.

Reactions: 6
Never mind the clothes, have you read the caption. What is she talking about, productive rest? like she is so busy the rest of the time. Talking about going out for lunch and dinner like it’s an unusual thing for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Found this, had to piss myself laughing at some of it. hope the link works.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Found this, had to piss myself laughing at some of it. hope the link works.
Sounds like Tony wrote it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so annoyed that plusnet won't break the law for me!!!!!!!! Wah I'm so frustrated, I had my candle on to do the hard job of making a telephone call 🥺🥺

Girl, shut the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.