Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven't already applied for a job with MI5 then you should! Excellent work.

She was in a schooner bar of one of the Royal carriers cruise ships. Carpet matches and it says "scho" on the corner of that menu thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m shocked she hasn’t done the Disney Cruise tbh

So it kinda looks like she's in the serenade of the seas but that's currently in florida??
Im certain one of the Disney cruises are this week, my friend is going

Reactions: 6
Do you think they took the cruise her in laws were supposed to go on? Can't remember when that was supposed to be...

I’m shocked she hasn’t done the Disney Cruise tbh

Im certain one of the Disney cruises are this week, my friend is going
One left London Tilbury on Wednesday.

Reactions: 7
I had a little look at a few tours of the anthem of the sea (currently cruising around uk) and the schooner bar looks nothing like the one in her pictures. It 100% looks like the serenade of the sea, which is currently doing an alaskan glacier cruise? Is it possible she's gone to alaska (and maybe that's why she's being elusive about it) I'm not sure if you can travel to alaska, but I know you can travel to Canada, from Sept 7th but US opens in November? Can she say she's going for work reasons?

Reactions: 3
Do you think they took the cruise her in laws were supposed to go on? Can't remember when that was supposed to be...

One left London Tilbury on Wednesday.
I was just thinking this.

If she's talking about booking a cruise whilst on a cruise she probably has her compo face on about something and gone to guest services to feel better.

She must hate that she's been sussed out.

I had a little look at a few tours of the anthem of the sea (currently cruising around uk) and the schooner bar looks nothing like the one in her pictures. It 100% looks like the serenade of the sea, which is currently doing an alaskan glacier cruise? Is it possible she's gone to alaska (and maybe that's why she's being elusive about it) I'm not sure if you can travel to alaska, but I know you can travel to Canada, from Sept 7th but US opens in November? Can she say she's going for work reasons?
She did put up a story last week I think about an Alaskan cruise and for them to stop teasing her.

Could also explain the 1 night in Birmingham post and then the no stories for a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Could vom at the thought of her and Tone giggling and snorting at the thought that they're on some Super secret trip away and that they've managed to dupe everyone... I hope the cabins are soundproofed because if I had to hear the pair of them making the beast with two backs in the middle of the night I'd end up doing time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
ALSO she posted those photos of her on the cruise around 4am this morning, I noticed they had been uploaded 46mins ago when I got up at half 4 for work. Which seems a weird time to be uploading unless they were.. in a different time zone? We're 9 hours ahead of alaska

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not the Disney magic, that’s for certain. And no way she could get on an Alaskan cruise, even via Canada (only way in is to go somewhere like Croatia for two weeks before). Must be that UK one mentioned above!

Reactions: 4
This does explain how all her ebay shop is empty now as she's unable to post out the items!!

Reactions: 3
Not the Disney magic, that’s for certain. And no way she could get on an Alaskan cruise, even via Canada (only way in is to go somewhere like Croatia for two weeks before). Must be that UK one mentioned above!
I thought that too! But the UK one (anthem of the seas) looks like this inside the schooner bar which is nothing like where she took her selfies.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What is she trying to gain about hiding her holiday/cruise? I don't get how her mind works. She is posting implying she is having poppy cuddles? Trying to pretend she is in her home....

Reactions: 13
I think they are on Serenade of the Seas and she has taken that photo here.
Exactly! There are no other cruise ships that look like that,I think she's not saying where she is because maybe she's found some kind of loophole to be able to be there

Reactions: 8
Ok a little further digging and the Serenade OTS also has a sister ship called the Jewel OTS which is currently on a Greek island cruise. I think she might actually be there..and had the exact same schooner bar as the one in alaska.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.