Emma Drew #31 You can’t have a Drew without Ew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For goodness sake, they can’t even get the lyrics for the song right in their play on words quiz name so they’ve got no chance on the actual quiz! Idiots.
and I’m not saying they read here…but it’s been corrected.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Kinda looks like she's on a cruise ship?
And we have our first cruise reference out of the bag, 47 minutes ago!

Welcome to thread 31 Emma, we know you are watching.

(She doesn't say she's on one but asks who's up for one)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's either a cruise ship or an old person holiday. It all looks a bit dated. Guessing by the nautical theme they're on a boat though.

What is going on here? Is she sitting, standing, squatting for a wee?

And the grey hair selfie she posted is from her date night 2 weeks ago - Tony posted it on his grid. They are definitely hiding something but why?!

And looking back at her last book reel, where is she on that? Sort of looks like a cruise too! I can’t remember if we’ve had any at home content in the last few days.

Attachments

• Haha
They just are not quiz people though are they, so it's enforced fun, like a programme of events... on ToeKnee's IG you can see it is a boat through the curtain.

It looked like a really easy quiz too those answers, they have no general knowledge at all do they. How embarrasing.

I thought the same about that seat angle too. Those shoes don't go with the dress at all either.

I thought the exact same as everyone else, she's on a cruise 🤣🤣🤣 can't wait for her to forget and in 2 weeks whinge about her cysts again like as if she didn't have the option of going private... What a numpty

Reactions: 18
The Anthem of the Seas is currently cruising around the British Isles 🤔

Reactions: 4
She defo is, look at the strategically placed pencil and lipbalm covering the top of the quiz paper, hiding a logo

Speaking of cruises, I bet now the USA restrictions on UK travellers have been relaxed Emma will book a cruise on the Celebrity Edge to meet Captain Kate.

Also, bit salty my thread suggestion didn't count 😹 I'll resubmit on page 40!

Reactions: 2
We've said it all along but the fact she is thinking about a cruise WHILE CURRENTLY ON A CRUISE proves that she has serious problems. She is constantly searching for something to bring value and meaning to her life and is clearly never satisfied with what she has now because she is utterly rudderless and has nothing of purpose in her empty existence

Reactions: 15
Something international…. 🧐 I’m currently waiting in a long queue that’s why I’m being sad enough to zoom in 😜
The photo of her saying "date night" is also by water.

We've said it all along but the fact she is thinking about a cruise WHILE CURRENTLY ON A CRUISE proves that she has serious problems. She is constantly searching for something to bring value and meaning to her life and is clearly never satisfied with what she has now because she is utterly rudderless and has nothing of purpose in her empty existence
She needs to read The Happiness Trap, although I'm not sure if it comes as an audiobook or Sims expansion pack.

• Haha
What is going on here? Is she sitting, standing, squatting for a wee?

And the grey hair selfie she posted is from her date night 2 weeks ago - Tony posted it on his grid. They are definitely hiding something but why?!

And looking back at her last book reel, where is she on that? Sort of looks like a cruise too! I can’t remember if we’ve had any at home content in the last few days.
I honestly can’t worn this photo out, she looks like she is maybe sat?

Reactions: 7
I think she's trying to put people off the scent that she's on a cruise, because who would be on Instagram talking about a cruise whilst on a cruise??

Reactions: 15
I think she's trying to put people off the scent that she's on a cruise, because who would be on Instagram talking about a cruise whilst on a cruise??
I think it’s been done as she has left poppy again, her dad won’t be having any visits and her daily cash back competitions have paid for this tit show!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.