Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went on and on about how why a great landlord he was and how great the chapel was. Then she didn’t get her way as quickly as she demanded it and next think he was the worst landlord ever and the ‘neighbour’ said he was sorry to see them go and was never sure if he should warn new tenants on the landlord. It’s all BS.

Emma though she knew best and clearly she knows very little. He passive aggressive stance is perthetic in a woman in her 30s who such a ‘girl boss’. Wonder what she’s like if you ever bough from her eBay and it it was late. I never would mind 🤢

Reactions: 3
She went on and on about how why a great landlord he was and how great the chapel was. Then she didn’t get her way as quickly as she demanded it and next think he was the worst landlord ever and the ‘neighbour’ said he was sorry to see them go and was never sure if he should warn new tenants on the landlord. It’s all BS.

Emma though she knew best and clearly she knows very little. He passive aggressive stance is perthetic in a woman in her 30s who such a ‘girl boss’. Wonder what she’s like if you ever bough from her eBay and it it was late. I never would mind 🤢
She’s not even 30 yet o_Oo_O

She’s not even 30 yet o_Oo_O
Actually I think I’ve got that wrong, possibly 30/31! When I first found her I thought they were both MUCH closer to 40

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Those are the kind of nails your 8 year old niece does for you and you strip off the second her back is turned :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those are the kind of nails your 8 year old niece does for you and you strip off the second her back is turned :ROFLMAO:
But they were....like....super....awesome....from poundland...for just £1 😂

Reactions: 5
Since someone mentioned the emails not looking legit I have to agree they sound a little off. I can't wait for the moan fest when this gets dragged out then the solicitors close for a week or so over Christmas so won't be getting back to her :LOL: I don't understand why she handed her notice in oh wait was it to save money so she can do some top girl boss money saving post about moving house. I rather pay the extra for the security we needed the over lap to move. Can you imagine how long it will take to move her tat?and Just imagine having to do it twice. Then again Princess comes across the kind of person to end up squatting and saying "well we have nowhere to go right now" as if it's somebody else's fault.

Can someone refresh me? Why did they waste the time and money to rent the chapel and not Just buy back then?

Reactions: 2
Oh my what a productive week that was, started with a nope day, lots of driving along a road where the signs said not to and yet more nope days. Having just moved Emma and employed movers to do the packing - not very thrifty but its what us folks with real 6 figure incomes and a busy retirement do - Tony will have his work cut out. You of course will continue to show empty packing boxes but never do any of the filling because your anxiety is so bad. Strange that you managed to get up and go out when eating was involved but real work off you go under the bed clothes. Stop hassling the bloody solicitors I can assure you from reading on here they will be working overtime to get rid of you as a client Mrs Moany. Pack your house up ready to shift or put your tiny hand in your deep pockets that you continually say you have and get the professionals in, either way you are out next Friday. Won't we all be glad, no wait cue a new moaning stream. Let the fun begin.

Since someone mentioned the emails not looking legit I have to agree they sound a little off. I can't wait for the moan fest when this gets dragged out then the solicitors close for a week or so over Christmas so won't be getting back to her :LOL: I don't understand why she handed her notice in oh wait was it to save money so she can do some top girl boss money saving post about moving house. I rather pay the extra for the security we needed the over lap to move. Can you imagine how long it will take to move her tat?and Just imagine having to do it twice. Then again Princess comes across the kind of person to end up squatting and saying "well we have nowhere to go right now" as if it's somebody else's fault.

Can someone refresh me? Why did they waste the time and money to rent the chapel and not Just buy back then?
They had to rent because of them being couple goals/ bosses and had to have so many years of books. It’s a pain in the arse but my boyfriend is a freelancer and we’re currently renting until we has his books in April. However, due to having cats and common sense, we will be renting this place for an extra month once we have completed etc to make sure the new house is done and we’re not stressed and rushing. We’re also on a monthly rolling contract like her so it’s not like she had to sign up for another year, just pay another £300 for peace of mind, but nah boss girl knows best.

BUT they didn’t need to move out of their last rental which looked okayish albeit filthy. She moved to save money because it was so cheap.

Not being funny Emma hun, but YOU are the one who may have caused your own homelessness before Christmas. Who the hell hands their notice in before completion?!

Your landlord may or may not be a total tit house but surely you could have held on another month?!

Reactions: 12
making herself look like a bloody fool, for a supposed girl boss / money saving expert she has very little common sense! her stories baffle me, she goes from one saying she's so anxious and stressed to pushing her money making referral links, never too tired/poorly/stressed/anxious to make a few pence pushing them though eh??

I really don't want to wish her ill will but do you think that there is a chance that they will turn the mortgage down?

She should never have told her landlord that she was wanting to move out

I really don't want to wish her ill will but do you think that there is a chance that they will turn the mortgage down?

She should never have told her landlord that she was wanting to move out
its always a possibility, nothing is certain until the underwriters sign it off, ours was back and forth with them wanting more info and it was a tense time for sure, we didn't once think anything was ours or certain until we got the go ahead from them and santander are known for being very, very picky, they turn a lot down for things other lenders would let go

Reactions: 2
its always a possibility, nothing is certain until the underwriters sign it off, ours was back and forth with them wanting more info and it was a tense time for sure, we didn't once think anything was ours or certain until we got the go ahead from them and santander are known for being very, very picky, they turn a lot down for things other lenders would let go

I took mine out with the Nationwide and it was such a straightforward process. I am just baffled as to why it's taking so long and why she hasn't applied any common sense to the whole process

Emma you have put yourself in this situation, all because you would rather spend money on sugary food and cats....you could have paid a couple more months rent on the Chapel of hair and dust. Seriously girl, you have no common sense at all.....who the duck hands their notice in before the mortgage has even been agreed and everything has been signed off. Absolutely idiotic

I took mine out with the Nationwide and it was such a straightforward process. I am just baffled as to why it's taking so long and why she hasn't applied any common sense to the whole process
she's probably told them she earns 100k and has all this residual income and as they will go through everything with a fine tooth comb its maybe come back to bite her on the bum ;) ours first mortgage was a walk in the park, but when we moved the one we took through santander was like going through CTU........kept expecting Jack Bauer to pop up looking for things LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but she has brought this on herself. She wanted to hand in her notice prematurely so I can’t feel bad for her😵

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but she has brought this on herself. She wanted to hand in her notice prematurely so I can’t feel bad for her😵
I don't feel bad for her either, she portrays herself as a girl boss power house when actually she's a lazy, entitled spoiled brat, reap what you sow and all that ;) too many "nope days" have led to this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.