Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the solicitors have raised a query and I don’t think it’s about the income. If it’s a new build it could be something that required to be referred back to the original valuer. If it isn’t income related etc then yes probably possible. My solicitor only need 48 hours notice to request funds
Oh okay none of it makes sense to me to be honest.

Does anyone know why it’s back with them?

I
Oh okay none of it makes sense to me to be honest.

Does anyone know why it’s back with them?
I don’t think it’s a new Build as in, being built right now. I think it’s a new house (probs a few years old)

Also, can afford a dyson hairdryer but won’t pay another £300 to ensure she has a home for Xmas. Makes sense

Reactions: 9
I have been self employed for the majority of my working life. You need an accountant as soon as possible - in the interest of transparency mine is my brother - but Queen Emma seems to make a zillion mistakes that my brother would have cut off before I started (he says this is what any accountant fully involved in your business would do as I asked him) don't know what she buys in for her accountancy. Just a comment would you want to live a thrifty life which she says she shows if it realised her lifestyle I am full of support for a first time home buyer or anyone wanting to move but Emma no not at all. I just totally despair at the information she gives her followers which is somewhat validated by her mantra as an award winning blogger with a 6 figure income. That concept is just not true she can not provide proof of it. There is so much better information out there by using official websites. My brother asked why don't you set a website up? Honestly why would I? There is so much information out there just get onto google.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20191208-122340_Twitter.jpg

For such a financial girl boss you'd think she's understand that perhaps price reflects quality?? She's fine paying for cat beds and hideous cat duvets but god forbid Next charge more than £5 for a lampshade, THE HORROR.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I

I don’t think it’s a new Build as in, being built right now. I think it’s a new house (probs a few years old)

Also, can afford a dyson hairdryer but won’t pay another £300 to ensure she has a home for Xmas. Makes sense
Yes just this its Emma on a plate, must be thrifty but when it suits me get an expensive Dyson hair thingy, get my hair balayage and any number of other stuff. Cost in excess of £300. I was invited to go the launch of Dysons latest hair item. Nope nothing to do with insta my cousin was on the Dyson team who invented this and has invites to pass out. Did I like it? Yep. Would I buy it? Nope. I have had a stellar career, earned a lot, now retired, but now in reality the item has not enough pay back for me to buy.

Reactions: 5
Jon at the money shed is actually a good money blogger and he does not post pictures of his cats on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she continue to use the term 'girlboss?' Like...you can be a boss and a girl, you dont need to specify you're a girl boss? It's not the 70s
And she is so far removed from the term 'girlboss' as you can get. It's actually quite an insulting term as she is supposed to be a grown woman and not a child as girls generally are.

Reactions: 4
Yes just this its Emma on a plate, must be thrifty but when it suits me get an expensive Dyson hair thingy, get my hair balayage and any number of other stuff. Cost in excess of £300. I was invited to go the launch of Dysons latest hair item. Nope nothing to do with insta my cousin was on the Dyson team who invented this and has invites to pass out. Did I like it? Yep. Would I buy it? Nope. I have had a stellar career, earned a lot, now retired, but now in reality the item has not enough pay back for me to buy.
My friend works for dyson and got a deal whereby she could buy two hairdryers for the price of one. So we both paid £150 each for one. Tbf it’s great quality and will last me year’s and for half price I’m happy with it!

Does anyone know if her friend livingthrifty has a thread? I can’t find one but I think she needs one...

Reactions: 2
So she’s supposed to be moving out of her rental next week... and decided to ‘write’ a blog post instead of cleaning the oven. Great choices Emma 👍🏻

Mortgage advisors also look at your bank statements and your lifestyle and spending style Seeing their constant buying of takeaways and deposits to gambling sites in order to make the next. 41p will not go down well. They might have had a decision in principle weeks ago because it’s a snapshot of what you can afford based on income vs the value of the house you’re buying and what you want to borrow. It’s only when it gets to the underwriter and they really start to look at things in depth you then actually get approval

or not

and seeing her insta posts about nope days would put off any advisor who thinks with too many more nope days they’ll be earning nothing. Passive income isn’t sustainable and she needs to be out there actually earning money if she is serious about a mortgage

My friend works for dyson and got a deal whereby she could buy two hairdryers for the price of one. So we both paid £150 each for one. Tbf it’s great quality and will last me year’s and for half price I’m happy with it!

Does anyone know if her friend livingthrifty has a thread? I can’t find one but I think she needs one...
Oh god she does. Who the duck makes a baby stash before they’re even pregnant just because it’s free. All her projects look tit aswell

The baby stash is bizarre, and also taking free baby items away form people who may be in real need of them now....

Reactions: 6
The baby stash is bizarre, and also taking free baby items away form people who may be in real need of them now....
This is what doesn't sit well with me. There are families in her locality who are in dire straits yet there she is! Happily grabbing n stashing away for something that I have discovered to my horror might not actually happen

Jon at the money shed is actually a good money blogger and he does not post pictures of his cats on instagram.
You know, I'm sure they used to be friends. I seem to recall her writing things for his site back in the day when I first discovered her. I wonder what's happened, as there doesn't seem to be much love there now.

Emma’s Twitter is my favourite today. She reacted to one comment.
C7CF7026-EEBE-4B6E-B4FD-6744334FB2F6.png

Isn’t this Emma’s life every day? Doesn’t seem special for her New Years celebration
F043C72D-ED1B-467D-992A-F2D662E862F2.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Pardon? She has a baby stash?! That is just weird!
Not Emma, living thrifty 😂

This is what doesn't sit well with me. There are families in her locality who are in dire straits yet there she is! Happily grabbing n stashing away for something that I have discovered to my horror might not actually happen
Especially around Christmas when people are really struggling. Yet she showed her bank accounts today and nearly has 10k in them. Also reckon she can raise a baby and buy everything with £500? 😂 there’s being frugal and then there’s that. I don’t get these thrifty accounts, to me frugal is getting a bargain on something I want, not making Xmas present out of pavement slabs 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.