Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will pull this off by the skin of her teeth.
If not it’s going to be an utter tit show. Maybe the family that stayed with her will repay the favour.

Reactions: 2
its always a possibility, nothing is certain until the underwriters sign it off, ours was back and forth with them wanting more info and it was a tense time for sure, we didn't once think anything was ours or certain until we got the go ahead from them and santander are known for being very, very picky, they turn a lot down for things other lenders would let go
Because NEITHER of them have a full time ‘proper’ job, it can and more probable that not, go wrong. As mentioned earlier, were in the same process as my bf Is a freelancer so they want your invoice, proof, blood etc twice over. Luckily I have a permanent position so they’re a bit more willing as I can always cover it, but she literally posts adverts and links to make money??? No wonder they’re weary. If it’s at the underwrites again something has gone wrong/ found she’s doing matched betting etc and honestly it can be rejected at this stage.

Reactions: 7
Because NEITHER of them have a full time ‘proper’ job, it can and more probable that not, go wrong. As mentioned earlier, were in the same process as my bf Is a freelancer so they want your invoice, proof, blood etc twice over. Luckily I have a permanent position so they’re a bit more willing as I can always cover it, but she literally posts adverts and links to make money??? No wonder they’re weary. If it’s at the underwrites again something has gone wrong/ found she’s doing matched betting etc and honestly it can be rejected at this stage.
😳 if they reject it what’s she going to do ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she will pull this off by the skin of her teeth.
If not it’s going to be an utter tit show. Maybe the family that stayed with her will repay the favour.
The one she complained bitterly about on her insta?! I can only see them shutting the door and not welcoming them in with open arms

• Haha
The one she complained bitterly about on her insta?! I can only see them shutting the door and not welcoming them in with open arms
Nooo surely not imagine be so high and mighty and slagging off family you took in because they had no where else to go to then not even 6 months later possibly have the same situation. You get out of life what you give I’m telling you.

Reactions: 4
She cannot put this on Santander, this is all her and I cannot and will not feel sorry for her being homeless before Christmas. She should know she has a complicated job when it comes to mortgages and therefore should not have given notice before it was all sorted, they could still refuse!

im self employed and we got a mortgage with Barclays with no issue, Santander wouldn’t give us one as easily. But as a girl boss, she knows best 🙄

Reactions: 6
She cannot put this on Santander, this is all her and I cannot and will not feel sorry for her being homeless before Christmas. She should know she has a complicated job when it comes to mortgages and therefore should not have given notice before it was all sorted, they could still refuse!

im self employed and we got a mortgage with Barclays with no issue, Santander wouldn’t give us one as easily. But as a girl boss, she knows best 🙄
Yep, also rejected us even though I’m in permanent full time employment. NatWest who my partner banks with have accepted us due to his freelance work but it’s definitely more tricky

She is a spoilt brat and pretty soon those toys will be thrown out her girl boss pram.

Truth from Twitter! Can’t wait to see girl boss reply, call them a troll and block them. Then cry on insta about her nope day because someone spoke the truth 70E657D6-B93E-4B91-9366-CDAB9A4FE55A.jpeg
70E657D6-B93E-4B91-9366-CDAB9A4FE55A.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Hahaha and now we wait
She will have a nope day because someone challenged her, and caused her to have a panic attack. No way am I mocking mental health as I have diagnoses myself....however I am mocking Emma as she will use any excuse to have a nope day. Burry herself in bed under the duvet and cat hair and dust

Reactions: 9
That’s exactly what my partner said and he’s a mortgage advisor..😳

Last edited:
I nearly lost my mortgage deal because my salary was increased by £5000 on a temporary basis. I was in a role where I was paid £5000 less, then took on an acting role, the acting bit was the increase in salary but my job was still secure.

i could cover the mortgage with the basic salary but because I had applied with the increased salary and then they realised the increase wasn’t permanent the whole thing nearly fell through.

I just can’t imagine being a mortgage provider and finding out that the client makes money from a blog/Instagram and not checking out said blog/insta.
You would have a look wouldn’t you? Then spot all those No days and selling bits on eBay from the supermarket and matched betting etc....you’d raise that mortgage to a team to look at it more closely?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure as soon as she tells them her enabler, sorry, husband, made £154 on 20cogs, they’ll fast track this mortgage for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it is Tony's bank statements that are causing the hold up. I am not sure what he does apart from some Ebay reselling. I can't see that thrifty husband blog would provide enough to buy a four bedroom house. Please tell me it does not.

She’s made a massive error hasn’t she. Just catching up now. We are both self employed and wanted to extend the house 18 months ago. At the very beginning the Bank told us it may take a while, and it was about six months of providing interviews, accounts, knicker size and so on until we finally got the approval. Yes it was annoying but it’s about responsible lending and you just have to be patient. I think she’s heading for a total meltdown.

I’m going to sound really dumb. If they say yes Monday could they complete Friday?

Reactions: 1
I’m going to sound really dumb. If they say yes Monday could they complete Friday?
I think the solicitors have raised a query and I don’t think it’s about the income. If it’s a new build it could be something that required to be referred back to the original valuer. If it isn’t income related etc then yes probably possible. My solicitor only need 48 hours notice to request funds

She will have a nope day because someone challenged her, and caused her to have a panic attack. No way am I mocking mental health as I have diagnoses myself....however I am mocking Emma as she will use any excuse to have a nope day. Burry herself in bed under the duvet and cat hair and dust
No response from Boss Babe Emma just yet. Maybe she hasn’t noticed or isn’t going to reply 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.