Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo 😞 another bed. I’m sorry I’m being really serious here she is going to lay on her death bed and regret it all.
I bet she genuinely believes we’re all jealous but it’s so far from the truth I actually feel sorry for them 😞

Reactions: 6
Ok so which one of you replied to her newsletter email 😂😂😂
hahaha I just came on to ask this!!

to be fair, even if it wasn’t a Tattler, she doesn’t know what tit people might be going through which caused them to send that reply. Maybe they’re going through hell perhaps emotionally or financially and an email from her would be enough to tip anyone over the edge!

Reactions: 8
The solicitor for the house has said next Friday, so why push for earlier...surely if they could do earlier, they would - just to be rid of you and Tony. Princess Emma at it again to get everything her own way.

Reactions: 8
The solicitor for the house has said next Friday, so why push for earlier...surely if they could do earlier, they would - just to be rid of you and Tony. Princess Emma at it again to get everything her own way.
And what’s the bets it doesn’t complete by the n

Reactions: 3
My lord she is not the brightest is she. You can’t just say when you want a sale completing and keep pushing. It’s done as soon as it can be 😂
If I was the solicitor though I’d want it done now so I didn’t have to put up with the constant emails 😂

Reactions: 7
Good grief she is going to do an hours work - work??????? she is packing up her house. But you know what Emma those folks with 6 figure incomes and who really work hard to be a girl boss can get the movers in and guess what they pack for you! Yes its a godsend, yes it recently cost us £3000 to move 150 miles but the stress was much lower. You both have the money and allegedly work so hard why not do that. They even dropped off at various furniture and other charity shops for us on the way - their suggestion.

She is so f*xking bossy it does my head in why push for sooner. I will laugh hard when it all goes tits up and Princess does not get her way and has a hard crash in to reality. When we got our first house everything was delayed and pushed back by 3 months and there was nothing we could do about it she always acts like she is her ladyship. She shares the most random passive aggressive pointless tit. Never anything positive or helpful Just random snippets of moaning mertal even when she tries to be positive she Just sounds stuck up and boosting.

Reactions: 6
She is so f*xking bossy it does my head in why push for sooner. I will laugh hard when it all goes tits up and Princess does not get her way and has a hard crash in to reality. When we got our first house everything was delayed and pushed back by 3 months and there was nothing we could do about it she always acts like she is her ladyship. She shares the most random passive aggressive pointless tit. Never anything positive or helpful Just random snippets of moaning mertal even when she tries to be positive she Just sounds stuck up and boosting.
There’s STILL chance they’ll pull out or find more issues. Remember about two months ago she also had a completion date 🤷‍♀️ Also I couldn’t even be arsed moving this close to Xmas. I’d have waited until the new year

Reactions: 1
I can’t see that completing so close to Christmas. It might I don’t deny that but I’d be surprised.
I hope she gets her solicitors an expensive bottle of wine to say thank you if they do.

I wonder if when if it all falls through she’ll be asking the landlord to stay...

Reactions: 2
I wonder if when if it all falls through she’ll be asking the landlord to stay...
She posted the other day saying they had a plan for if it doesn't complete.. I hope it's not to dump themselves and their mountains of crap at her poor dad's house. I just don't get why they handed in their notice without am exchange??? I used to work at a conveyancers and people would pull out of a sale on the day they were supposed to exchange contracts. When they do eventually get it sorted, I can't wait for the 'decorate your house on a budget' posts featuring Poundland tat, marble print and rose gold 🙄

I love her comment “imagine being that unhappy with your life” only Emma doesn’t have to imagine it, she’s already living a miserable existence, she doesn’t even get out of bed some days. Imagine being THAT unhappy with your life. What a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would never wish anyone homeless especially around Christmas time but she does seem to be playing with fire. Handing her notice in without exchanging is craziness. I just know already she will make it out to be someone else’s fault. Someone will allegedly have told her to do it and now she wants compensation 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her poor dad probably doesn’t know how much crap they have, including that new bed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.