Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she moaning about not being able to sleep?? It's not like she has a job or kids to get up for in the morning so getting up at her usual 10am shouldn't matter anyway, although I'm sure to the rest of us that's a lie in. The reason she can't sleep is probably because she does so little during the day. If all I'd done is watched tv, posted a blog post that I hadn't even written myself and ordered a takeaway I wouldn't be feeling particularly exerted.

Reactions: 5
Even the cats have depressing lives. They seem to spend all day eating snacks, and watching t.v. in bed as well.

Reactions: 4
As if she gets up at 10am. That’s mid day near enough and she naps during the day 😳 how? They must be up near enough all night.

Reactions: 2
Like mother like daughter
tbh I have indoor cats but we have climbing frames, and boxes of toys to keep them stimulated. (Oh and now my Xmas tree they like to destroy) I don’t see she’s got any of these other than some proper manky beds.

Also, if you knew your house hasn’t completed, why would you hand your notice in? I’d rather pay an extra month rent than be homeless especially as she’s on a monthly notice. Surely you’d want to get the keys and move things slowly (or extra slow in her case) instead of rushing it

tbh I have indoor cats but we have climbing frames, and boxes of toys to keep them stimulated. (Oh and now my Xmas tree they like to destroy) I don’t see she’s got any of these other than some proper manky beds.

Also, if you knew your house hasn’t completed, why would you hand your notice in? I’d rather pay an extra month rent than be homeless especially as she’s on a monthly notice. Surely you’d want to get the keys and move things slowly (or extra slow in her case) instead of rushing it
...because that would be common sense, and Emma does not have common sense ha ha. Also, Emma probably doesn't want to waste another £300 on a months rent, she would rather just pester the solicitors etc and stamp her feet till she gets what she wants.

On another note, I was watching some show about new builds and how a lot of people have been having issues with the building work due to how quickly they are built - is Emma going into a new build? If so, let's hope she doesn't have any snags because she will own the house and will have no landlord to help her - it will be up to her to chase the building company etc, and if this show is anything to go by it can take years to have a resolution.

Reactions: 1

Our solicitor told us not to serve notice until we had exchanged, and then to have a completion date of 8 weeks later so we didnt end up homeless and it would give us a chance to get it all done. Thisi s all a car crash waiting to happen. Let's hope the seller doesnt pull out which ours did, right before exchange on the first house we wanted last year.

For the sake of £300 she should have held of. We couldn’t complete on our (it was empty) as right at the end the sellers needed more paper work to prove they could legally sell the house for their mother. We expected to have the keys in 6 weeks and it took 14!

There was an idea she was going into a new build but no one could confirm. If she is, she’s going to hate it! They have snagging but new builds need 12 months to settle and builders are very slow at doing the snagging usually. It will all be on her to chase and working in the industry, if you piss a builder off, he will usually bump you down his list!

She’s going to be so dramatic about everything and especially if she can’t move in once her notice is up, but this is all on her!

I got the impression it was a new build but it was already up, she wasn’t buying off plan through the builder direct from what I remember. The house was/ is empty though, something is making me think she’s not buying from an individual, but an acting agent or something like that. All seems a bit weird. If she was buying direct from the builder and it was already built/ complete (which I’m sure it was) they turn those around so quick, she wouldn’t be having delays (unless the delay was caused by her).

For the sake of £300 she should have held of. We couldn’t complete on our (it was empty) as right at the end the sellers needed more paper work to prove they could legally sell the house for their mother. We expected to have the keys in 6 weeks and it took 14!

There was an idea she was going into a new build but no one could confirm. If she is, she’s going to hate it! They have snagging but new builds need 12 months to settle and builders are very slow at doing the snagging usually. It will all be on her to chase and working in the industry, if you piss a builder off, he will usually bump you down his list!

She’s going to be so dramatic about everything and especially if she can’t move in once her notice is up, but this is all on her!
She hasn’t even exchanged? 😂😂

• Haha
She could always rent a storage unit and live in that. I’ve seen other people do it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sorry to sound harsh but how long has she had that bedding on now for? It looks minging

Reactions: 3
Sorry to sound harsh but how long has she had that bedding on now for? It looks minging
its always minging and hairy, she's far too busy having "nope days" and napping in it to actually wash it ;)

• Haha
well she did put a bed in her office so im guessing she's going for one in each room for the new place ;) thats if it ever completes!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.