Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atleast she’s out working today though. Out of curiosity do people really which videos of what’s in Poundland? Wouldn’t higher end shops be a lot better?

Reactions: 3
Exhausted after their long day of a hair cut/colour, going the Poundland to film but forgetting the memory card, eating at subways and going to sainsburys. Exhausting. Don’t know how they managed. Ridiculous. And please please please never show that picture of Tony with his abscess again 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it seems like I would say this because it’s Emma but I genuinely don’t think her hair is that cute. Is it meant to be uneven like that? Surprised she loves it and hasn’t slagged off the hairdresser for some minor issue and requested 30% back 😱 B7D32AA6-0A2D-4210-8686-D40748F84AD1.png

Reactions: 2
I know it seems like I would say this because it’s Emma but I genuinely don’t think her hair is that cute. Is it meant to be uneven like that? Surprised she loves it and hasn’t slagged off the hairdresser for some minor issue and requested 30% back 😱 View attachment 60692
it’s not my cup of tea either, however that’s the best it’s going to look for a longgg time, she couldn’t even be arsed to do her hair and make up for more than one day so I doubt you will be able to see any difference to how it normally it anyway😂

Reactions: 6
It’s either really tit high lights or the hair dressers attempt at a balayage... which is done very poorly with no blending. There’s one section just mid way high lights the other side higher 😳

Reactions: 4
This is so petty but....

Last week Emma and Tony were laughing at and counting breakdowns of people who had driven through the flood, Tony’s exact words were “idiots, just go the long way, your insurance doesn’t cover stupidity. Also we counted a breakdown an hour after people have driven through”

Emma yesterday “did not feel like a detour so I drove through the flood”

They remind me of Roald Dahl ‘villains’ nasty and judgemental, laughing at others, then when they think nobody is looking they do the exact thing they’re judging others for.

Guess since I’m being petty anyway, Emma’s latest money saving hack should be asking for her money back for that dye job.

Reactions: 17
This is so petty but....

They remind me of Roald Dahl ‘villains’ nasty and judgemental, laughing at others, then when they think nobody is looking they do the exact thing they’re judging others for.
The Twits? ☺

• Haha
She is really unhappy. I wonder if she has ever had a day where she didn’t moan, or when was the last time she full on belly laughed at something.
She seems full of negativity, you attract what you give off and I honestly believe that.
Maybe instead of writing lists on crap she needs to do she could write a list on things she is truly grateful for or that genuinely make her happy (cats Tony and food cannot go on it) i could bet you any-money it would be empty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is really unhappy. I wonder if she has ever had a day where she didn’t moan, or when was the last time she full on belly laughed at something.
She seems full of negativity, you attract what you give off and I honestly believe that.
Maybe instead of writing lists on crap she needs to do she could write a list on things she is truly grateful for or that genuinely make her happy (cats Tony and food cannot go on it) i could bet you anymore it would be empty.
It won’t be, she has lipbalms, 🤑 emoji, ice blasts ....

Reactions: 4
She shares the absolute most random crap to make herself look like a lazy idiot surely she does it to troll us nobody would be that dull would they? Her to do list the other day was hilarious it had like 3 things on it and the most basic of tasks 1. Write to do list 2. Take photo of to do list 3. Find something to moan about 4. Watch netflix then scribble out bit ones like take a photo of the to do list so it looks like she has been busy.

She probably adds brush teeth or brush hair on her list of things to do as has no basic daily routine or tasks to do so needs reminding

She shares the absolute most random crap to make herself look like a lazy idiot surely she does it to troll us nobody would be that dull would they? Her to do list the other day was hilarious it had like 3 things on it and the most basic of tasks 1. Write to do list 2. Take photo of to do list 3. Find something to moan about 4. Watch netflix then scribble out bit ones like take a photo of the to do list so it looks like she has been busy.

She probably adds brush teeth or brush hair on her list of things to do as has no basic daily routine or tasks to do so needs reminding

To be fair her to do list she probably can’t cross out brush hair, look presentable or wear real clothes most days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well seeing your insta about changing your phone cover to a winter one has certainly helped me save money, live the life I want. Thank you so much Emma. The life I want is for my house renovation to get finished. Not a hope in hell yet and I seriously doubt anything you post will help me.

• Haha
Tony living the dream alright. Mouth abscess but of course well enough for early birthday treat of cinema and meal, now birthday eve Chinese what the hell will tomorrow bring all you can eat breakfast lunch and dinner? Oh no a card from his Father in law well who would have thought it.

Could be sour grapes its my birthday in a few days we are going out for breakfast then both getting our hair cut, thats me and him indoors. Fun packed day then back to the building site that is our home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.