Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s going to go and stay with her dad if her house hasn’t completed before she has to leave the chapel and she is excited because he has a tv license! How can you be earning a six figure salary and not be able to afford 13 quid a month 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she’s going to go and stay with her dad if her house hasn’t completed before she has to leave the chapel and she is excited because he has a tv license! How can you be earning a six figure salary and not be able to afford 13 quid a month 🤔
I genuinely don't think she has earned that much. No way would anyone live the way she does if she earned that. She would have hired a cleaner for a start....

Reactions: 5
Tbh I’d rather have a tv license than 5 takeaways a week 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
A TV license is a basic requirement when your ‘job’ involves wallowing in self pity in your bed.

• Haha
Oh god she's 'had the urge to show off her fridge'. Why am I not surprised that it's full of fizzy drinks and desserts? Great for your diabetes Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘my dad loves Tony, so got him a birthday card’ is that unusual then? Is it just my parents that get my boyfriend a card? :rolleyes:
Dad loves Tony because he took Emma 😂 he ran down the aisle to hand her moany arse over!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s something creepy about Tony, I can barely look at him in his stupid novelty clothing. The two of them look filthy -shudder-

Reactions: 6
Oh that's me wrong then she's cooking him a 3 course meal. Well done Emma, suppose that is it for the month.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.