Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is an "emergency takeaway"

Basically another excuse to eat junk

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She gets on my nerves but I have to say her lethargy and ‘anxiety’, frequent bouts of illness - all markers of what happens when you don’t control your diabetes. I am not fat shaming, I can understand that she probably genuinely does feel exhausted doing the most menial things because her health is deteriorating at an alarming rate of her own poor choices.
She evidently doesn’t care about herself, but she does care about making money, so why couldn’t she blog about controlling her health? Healthier recipes made from yellow sticker foods/batch cooking. Showcasing that you don’t have to spend money for a day out - a walk around the park. You don’t need to spend on a gym membership - many parks have outdoor gyms or even dig out some at home YT workouts. She absolutely would see an increase in her audience all the while making small changes in making herself healthier and ultimately feeling much much better. Her lethargy will lift, her motivation will increase.

It’s just not nice to watch someone slowly killing themselves for the sake of junk food.

Reactions: 8
that is it right there her body is giving up. I bet she drinks nothing but coke. You physically need water, at least add 4 glasses a day. I don’t want to sound in anyway horrible at all but I imagine in the next 5 years she will suffer a heart attack! not because of her size but the sheer laziness. Her money doesn’t bother me at all I couldn’t care less but her health shocks me. I have never in my life met anyone that is as tiresome as this.

Reactions: 5
I saw that, Poundland used Mrs Pinch first, really she shouldn’t have been granted that trademark And she can’t claim she didn’t know... she spends enough time in that shop!
She addresses that to be fair to her. Can’t remember where but she said she emailed the pound shop (more than once I think) asking if they wanted it and they never replied.... I’m sure I read that?

Reactions: 2
She addresses that to be fair to her. Can’t remember where but she said she emailed the pound shop (more than once I think) asking if they wanted it and they never replied.... I’m sure I read that?
To me that wouldn’t be enough, I’d want written proof but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The BDSM post makes no sense to me. How does that relate to any of her previous content? Nothing wrong with the subject but I don’t see how that links to anything she has ever done before.
If you are so desperate for money Emma, what else are you going to do? Maybe if you #girlbossed a bit harder and did more than emails, passive aggressive or moaning stories or play games you wouldn’t be that desperate.

Reactions: 5
How many times since being in that chapel ha she rang her landlord.
You are leaving soon your house is about to sell you can make do for a few weeks at best.
Slow cookers are a god send. Chuck a jacket potato in the microwave
I’d hate to have her as a a tenant I’d give her her notice and ask her to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I just wonder how poor Emma is going to cope as a homeowner and not a tenant. Who is she going to be calling if something breaks. Can't see her or Tony changing bulbs or fixing anything.

She's a thrifty bossbabe (or she calls herself that) so I would imagine if the oven is broken she must have a slow cooker to make a nice, hot, comforting and nutritious meal.

Her stories are just a constant moan about things that normal people just sort out as they go through the day...how is that even inspiring to some?

She went on and on about how cheap the chapel was and how much money they would save by living there - what did she expect?!
You get what you pay for. Apparently that applies to her blog ‘content’ too.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if shes going to invoice her landlord for all these meals out because the oven is broken, whack a jacket and beans in the microwave and calm the f down.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if shes going to invoice her landlord for all these meals out because the oven is broken, whack a jacket and beans in the microwave and calm the f down.
What on earth are you suggesting? That would require some effort on her behalf and would put her in bed for a week there is a bleddy tin to open you know and that isn't going to open itself. Must admit to being surprised that the owner of the famous world renowned cookery blog Mrs Pinch herself isn't able to snatch victory from the brink of doom by delving into her vast repertoire of recipes to show her avid readers how to cope in times of culinary emergencies. Would make a great blog article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually feel a bit sorry for Emma, I’m convinced she’s depressed. I’ve suffered from bouts of undiagnosed depression in the past and I can identify with her issues. I put on weight, ate crap food and my house was a tip. It’s hard to drag yourself out of it.

I had an intervention from concerned family and friends, but Emma doesn’t seem to have many RL friends and her husband is an enabler. All the cheerleaders she has on the internet are just sycophants wanting her to shout them out.

She used to have so much going on, the column, the reselling and hauls, and her blog was interesting. Not so much anymore and it’s a shame. I hope she finds something worth living for again. I don’t think she’s a bar person, she’s just lost her way.

I wonder what will be on her list of things to do today - and i also wonder how many will be postponed due to a "nope" day.

I really think she should get back to therapy, because clearly her anxiety is not ok (since she has had to have many nope days due to it)

Reactions: 1
The BDSM post makes no sense to me. How does that relate to any of her previous content? Nothing wrong with the subject but I don’t see how that links to anything she has ever done before.
If you are so desperate for money Emma, what else are you going to do? Maybe if you #girlbossed a bit harder and did more than emails, passive aggressive or moaning stories or play games you wouldn’t be that desperate.
If you’re making £100,000 a year why are you writing posts for twenty quid about BDSM on a food blog. It makes zero sense.

I think she'll struggle to attract new followers, I started following her back in the yellow sticker haul days and found her to be quite interesting and she actually had a few good tips. If I was new to her and watched even one day of her stories where she starts them all with an annoyed sigh and is so very negative on them all I wouldn't bother following or going back, her channel would make me feel so down.
She clearly needs help, the chapel is filthy, jobs are piling up around her, shes struggling with the most basic tasks like sorting her emails and she seems to have zero energy or zest for life.
Emma if you read this go look at your own vlogs from a year ago or more, see the difference in yourself, hear the difference in your tone, see the smiles you had, sure you still moaned and seem entitled but thats ok because it was balanced with the other stuff, now its just such a downer and not inspiring or motivational at all.

Reactions: 6
Funny how the road is so flooded that Emma can’t get out the house today but the Amazon man can miraculous get to her to deliver her vacuum cleaner.

Is he Jesus? Can he walk on water? Perhaps he has a dinghy or some waders so he can hold the vacuum cleaner high above his head and swim across treacherous waters to get to her? We will never know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s starting intermittent fasting (IF). I’ve done it and it’s amazing.if she sticks at it, she’ll feel so much better.yes, Emma, this is interesting.share this stuff.

on the other hand.shes not going out because it’s flooded,but it can’t be that bad cause amazon are still delivering her new vacuum:unsure:

Funny how the road is so flooded that Emma can’t get out the house today but the Amazon man can miraculous get to her to deliver her vacuum cleaner.

Is he Jesus? Can he walk on water? Perhaps he has a dinghy or some waders so he can hold the vacuum cleaner high above his head and swim across treacherous waters to get to her? We will never know.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Literally this

So she managed a whole hour of 'work' before uploading her receipts to an app when they only got up at 9:30am, oh give me strength.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.