Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think today she has blown my mind literally. What the hell is she on about they overslept but both needed it....WHY????? Neither of them know what work is. She provided her own example .... been at the computer for what all of 1.5 hours and she can't stand anymore. FFS I'm retired and have spent 4 hours at my computer this morning after receiving the kitchen firms estimate for the appliances. Just visited websites set up a spread sheet to analyse the results and saved us £2000. All it took was time. Oh wait a minute why don't I start a money saving blog and try for an award? I'll tell you why I need something meaningful to do and I suck at moaning and nope days.

Jog on Emma take the very good advice from the lady above, take a long hard look at yourself now and a year ago and do something about it. Plus my dear if it floods and you can't get out then unless the Amazon man is how the son of god is manifesting himself in the second coming (and I haven't ruled that out) you can get your lazy arse out to. No need to swipe up all advice given free.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She needed to sleep in???

I have just watched her after a long time and she doesnt look healthy at all

Also, she would never be able to manage a real job if she cannot cope with being on a task for more than an hour and a half. She really does need to get a grip of herself, give her head a shake and get in the real world

Reactions: 3
I actually feel a bit sorry for Emma, I’m convinced she’s depressed. I’ve suffered from bouts of undiagnosed depression in the past and I can identify with her issues. I put on weight, ate crap food and my house was a tip. It’s hard to drag yourself out of it.

I had an intervention from concerned family and friends, but Emma doesn’t seem to have many RL friends and her husband is an enabler. All the cheerleaders she has on the internet are just sycophants wanting her to shout them out.

She used to have so much going on, the column, the reselling and hauls, and her blog was interesting. Not so much anymore and it’s a shame. I hope she finds something worth living for again. I don’t think she’s a bar person, she’s just lost her way.
I think if she has depression the only person that can help her now is herself.
I’ve been there it’s hard but really and truly you have to kick yourself up the arse.
No one else is going to do it.
I really would like to see a positive change but I don’t think we will, I see it being a downward spiral from here.

Reactions: 5
As someone that has to work for a living (unfortunately not a #girlboss), it can be a struggle to get up at 5am but you get on with it because that's life!
But that is kind of the opposite of her brand which is “make money, save money, live the life you want” presumably meant to show you can have a fabulous lifestyle without being a wage slave. Unfortunately she demonstrates this by showing a grim, unhealthy, isolated and profoundly dull lifestyle.

She honestly acts like she has given up on life. I have said it before what use is money if your health is total crap and you never live. I really hope she gets some proper help soon and sorts her life out and enjoys some of this money she is claiming she makes a "normal" person does not stay in bed all day every day and mope about doing nothing but "work" and moan about basic life tasks what she does in a month most of us do in a few days and we can't have NO days and lounge around all day there is no motivation at all in this girl.

Reactions: 6
Emma, my actual house has flooded three times this year already, three. I still go about my daily life not having nope days, okay I’ve had about 4 this year but life goes on. Imagine moaning about having to drive longer to see your own dad, who lives in his own and is elderly, evil witch.

Reactions: 6
Up at 9.30, in bed by ten. Wow what a #GirlBoss .
I find her BS so insulting now, I suffer from depression and have done for most of my life but I can’t just lie around in dirty beds all day cos that doesn’t help me or anyone else. Force yourself up Emma, Get busy, do your jobs and actually then it’s ok to have a power nap now and then. I know how exhausting life is when you’re depressed but you literally have to force yourself to do things to feel better!! I do that all week, so if on a Sunday I’m exhausted, I’ll allow myself an hour nap. Then I get up and continue doing what I need to do. It’s just life, but if you have all this money, use it to get some therapy and pay for some swimming sessions again or something.

Reactions: 3
I hope the new home and new environment will be a turnaround... new responsibility, to keep the place clean, new environment and some stability. I also hope she’s doing the 11-7 fasting sensibly, it’s all good and well in principle but somehow I can see them gorging throughout those hours stacking up the calories thus making no progress.

I mean even the breakfast choice this morning was laughable. You can’t underestimate the power of some fruit and veg. I appreciate she is diabetic and fruit isn’t always great first thing but also FRUIT CAKE can’t be either.

Come on now Emma, we know you read this, prove us all wrong and make us eat the humble pie 😏

She had fruit cake for breakfast? Man that will be loaded with sugar.
Get some low sugar granola and some yogurt and it will full you up until lunchtime.
If she has this 6 fig salary does she pay for private therapy for her anxiety? I know I would.

Reactions: 2
I think she was paying for hypnotherapy to deal with her problems travelling as a passenger in a car but I think she actually needs some sort of therapy where she has to be involved. Although I think a lot of the advice is junk I wonder if she would benefit from a slimming world group. It might give her a supportive space to talk about her overeating and some content for Mrs. Pinch.

I think she was paying for it, but decided it was enough so stopped. Would not be surprised if her therapist was encouraging her to do things that were slightly outsider her comfort zone (under a cat hair covered blanket) and she decided to quit.

She must read here as they’ve gone swimming.
Looking forward to seeing some positive changes from here Emma.
If you feel an off day coming instead of taking a nap go for a walk. Swap the negative behaviour with positive.

Reactions: 10
She must read here as they’ve gone swimming.
Looking forward to seeing some positive changes from here Emma.
If you feel an off day coming instead of taking a nap go for a walk. Swap the negative behaviour with positive.

The swimming pool looked lush! And nice and quiet for her to relax and see the positives in life. This sort of content would be a lot more appreciated than nope days!

Reactions: 7
I'd put money on the fact that was NOT the message that made him angry ;) can only imagine the type of message princess emma sent the poor bloke!

Reactions: 7
I'd put money on the fact that was NOT the message that made him angry ;) can only imagine the type of message princess emma sent the poor bloke!
She seems the type that would state....

'considering the rent we pay you, I would expect a working oven'... Or something like that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.