Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
The solicitor for the house has said next Friday, so why push for earlier...surely if they could do earlier, they would - just to be rid of you and Tony. Princess Emma at it again to get everything her own way.

Reactions: 8

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
They are very immature.
Almost infantile, not the full ticket I don’t think. I’m not bashing but how can anyone even call this ‘living’? She’s not a girl boss, she’s not inspirational, she’s heading to be a contestant on my 600lb life with a false sense of ego on her ‘riches’.

Shan22

It’s unbelievable surely this is unsustainable? I can’t imagine you would make enough money from these survey sites to cover all you bills and living expenses for 2 people? It just doesn’t add up 🤷🏻‍♀️
She just makes all her money from affiliate links to crap like 20 cogs, not from the surveys. I actually do a lot of surveys because times for me do get really hard and an extra £5 could be the difference between having food in the house or not. Thankfully my situation is starting to improve now and I'm starting to pay off debt, may I add it is NOT improving due to Emma's excellent blog posts on how I can make £500 by selling my soul, but from getting a slightly better paid job and trying to cut down my food budget.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
A TV license is a basic requirement when your ‘job’ involves wallowing in self pity in your bed.

• Haha

Donimm89

No wonder she has so many nope days. I nearly had a nope day watching that video. What a boring pair they are

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
I'm sure all the solicitors and advisors have a happier face knowing that they won't have to deal with her anymore

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Have you seen her stories today... embracing the wavy hair she just looks like she needs to run a rake through it. Scarecrow comes to mind
Why would any of us give a shit about her hair, it’s a mess just like her teeth and weird smilegurn.

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
I rent, I have two cats. I simply messaged the landlord ‘can I bring my cats’ and she said yes as long as they don’t rip the carpet, if they do you pay for it. Simple as that. I reckon he made them pay 6 months because they don’t have pay slips to prove salary

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I'm also a ghost writer. It's easy money. But I can't understand buying mismatched content that is already likely to have been seen by her target audience...
Exactly, if you going to buy content at least buy something decent and that has some relevance to you as a blogger.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Yes I agreed it manifests in many forms, however she is the only one who can improve it. Staying at home, eating yourself into a early grave and playing games or watching moves doesn’t improve your life.

Her husband is an enabler and is just encouraging her behaviour. Wrapping her up in a blanket to get an ‘emergency’ takeaway isn’t helping. They don’t have any kids or proper jobs to go to, they should be embracing their 30s and living life to the full!

lexiloo

VIP Member
if they have caller ID on their phones you can totally bet they'll all be playing rock, paper, scissors to see who has to answer when she rings them

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
So much suffering from anxiety and wanting to stay in bed. Yet Emma goes out and without any worries accosts 2 random people and allegedly says that. Yes just the actions of someone suffering with anxiety. Couple at fault? Yes of course but as has been said just a quick tap on the shoulder and a polite word would have done it as it happened or just move if possible. No she allegedly has to be aggressive after the event. I don't suffer from anxiety but rather have an overdose of common sense. Random folks can be of any persuasion - people have been knifed for less in the street. Unlikely I know but best to err on the side of caution. I saw a man glassed in a very upmarket pub because someone felt he had looked at him in the wrong way. The attacker looked like a cherub on a rare night out until he smashed his glass and then slashed the man in the arm and face.