Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdf

She will very quickly become known as a scammer if she doesn’t watch what she’s doing and her piss poor attempt at affiliate links will disappear over night. No one will swipe up if they think she’s scamming. 2020 is weeks ahead.
Tony I think leeches on
I imagine his a massive gamer with not much get up and go

Advice for today for Emma
Open some windows
Wash your sheets
I bet that sets you up for a better week
This. Today is a beautiful day (where I am anyway) cold crisp air sun shining, she couldn’t ask for a better day to get the windows open, work up a bit of a sweat deep cleaning even 1 room, yellow sticker joint in the slow cooker while her and Tony go for a walk, back home for a cozy night in fresh bedsheets with a hot chocolate.

*theres another vlog idea for her*

Chances are though it’ll just be complaining from under a cat hair duvet and then something deep fried for dinner.

I know which one sounds more appealing to me

Reactions: 9

Donimm89

Annoyed about some bedding not being sent because they noticed it was faulty. Imagine if she had received the faulty bedding...more moaning. Love you’ve got bigger things to worry about than bedding you purchased for £6!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me, but anytime places have bloggers “stay” it totally puts me off the brand/place and on purpose I steer clear 😂
Me to, I see it that the rest of us are being charge to cover their stay. I try and avoid any companies that gift things to influences.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Huray the cats have new bedding for christmas. I can't see her moving before the new year. I think I would just take my dad and book a hotel. What ever hapened to the glitter glue she bought in Poundland for Christmas crafts?

I don't expect my children to buy me expensive presents for Christmas but I am glad they don't make U tube videos showing me what I am getting and saying what a bargain it was in Poundland. Even if her dad does not watch it one of his friends or relations might.
I don’t mean this to sound ungrateful, but I’d rather someone not buy me anything if they’re going to buy me some tat from Poundland. Save your money and then my house doesn’t get filled up with shit that I don’t want 😂

diygirl40

VIP Member
Ironically, when she gets the carpets removed for flooring...after a week she will have her very own carpet due to the amount of dust and hair etc that she won't clean up.
She is just lazy and would rather replace flooring than actually do housework.

Also she says the kitchen isn't great at the moment....what?? It looks clean and neutral and I love the cupboards. Why is she going to ruin it?

She is just going to clutter everything with shit isn't she

I really hope that for the Landlords sake that they don’t leave the chapel an absolute shit tip

Think it’s time we all say a prayer for their new neighbours.
And a toast to the broker, solicitors and estate agents that survived princess Emma. Good luck to Santander too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Twinkle485

Our oven broke 6 months ago. We just replaced it and kept the landlords incase she wants it.
Literally you don’t need an oven they have an acti fryer, slow cooker, hobs and a microwave. They mainly eat out or get food brought in plus they're leaving soon, like put up and shut up for your duration. They are unbelievable. He probably didn’t even loose his shit his probably at work and told them firmly he can’t do anything right now.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard of randomly being allowed to rent whilst waiting to purchase surely if there’s a delay it’s for good reason. Why does always make weird demands and want everything her way Just buy the fucking house if that’s what you want or find a rental property she makes everything look so difficult. I don’t think it’s a new build as in brand new as didn’t she share a photo and it looked lived in (I could be confused) she will HATE being a home owner and probably go to the newspapers or trading standards if something breaks and she has to pay for it to be fixed she will claim she’s above everything and will demand someone else fix it. Wasn’t her rental house miles away? I can’t see her being a good landlord and if her tenant moaned about a cooker not working I highly doubt she would sort it out.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
She gets on my nerves but I have to say her lethargy and ‘anxiety’, frequent bouts of illness - all markers of what happens when you don’t control your diabetes. I am not fat shaming, I can understand that she probably genuinely does feel exhausted doing the most menial things because her health is deteriorating at an alarming rate of her own poor choices.
She evidently doesn’t care about herself, but she does care about making money, so why couldn’t she blog about controlling her health? Healthier recipes made from yellow sticker foods/batch cooking. Showcasing that you don’t have to spend money for a day out - a walk around the park. You don’t need to spend on a gym membership - many parks have outdoor gyms or even dig out some at home YT workouts. She absolutely would see an increase in her audience all the while making small changes in making herself healthier and ultimately feeling much much better. Her lethargy will lift, her motivation will increase.

It’s just not nice to watch someone slowly killing themselves for the sake of junk food.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I really like Lisa and her Instagram but I found this ridiculous and taking away from those in need. Thought it was just me that felt like that though!
I like her, but her idea of frugal is warped. Buying a sofa bed as your main sofa because it’s cheap is not frugal. It’ll be broke in a few years and will need replacing. Also buying a shit load of tat from Ali express. Buy cheap, buy twice, fact. And as for the baby stuff, that’s really wound me up.

Sweet Jane

We all know she would of been VERY rude we have seen her passive aggressive messages in the past and when she moved in wasn't she offered reduced rent as she gave the impression she was going to be buying it maybe this is also something that annoyed the Landlord. For all we know it was rented with things like that mentioned as she was giving the impression she was all up for buying it and fixing it up or did I dream that? The landlord probably finally had enough of the moany princess and may of had a slight tone at her nagging on.
Yes all this and they were raving about how lovely the landlord was, all the money they would be saving, how they intended to buy the chapel blah blah blah. If I recall correctly the landlord didn’t want pets and somehow they moved 3 cats in. Once Princess Emma got over her dream of living in a chapel she has done nothing but bitch and complain. I imagine the landlord can’t wait to see the back of them.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I just don't get why you would choose to live the way they do when they have the option no to. I totally understand anxiety can have a massive effect on your life, my husband has had it really bad in the last few years but he's working on it. But we do not live like that and we certainly don't have nope days. He's still kept up with his full time job, a few days off here and there.

The only person who can make your life better is you and she really needs to get up, get washed and eat well and exercise. They seem to lazy around in the same sheets eating junk food and watching tv.
This. I suffer really bad with anxiety since about a year ago when I had a panic attack on the tube. I’ve now moved back up north and it’s helped massively, but I got a new full time job up north, kept my London job part time but working from home, been on holidays/ days out/ festivals etc. I have bad days, but I definitely don’t have complete nope days

• Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
God she is on one today (or not, as it were...)

desperately needs to get loads of work done today..sacks it off to go to the cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday. Seriously what the heck is wrong with them??

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
She says she’s going to go and stay with her dad if her house hasn’t completed before she has to leave the chapel and she is excited because he has a tv license! How can you be earning a six figure salary and not be able to afford 13 quid a month 🤔
Tbh I’d rather have a tv license than 5 takeaways a week 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Ok so which one of you replied to her newsletter email 😂😂😂
hahaha I just came on to ask this!!

to be fair, even if it wasn’t a Tattler, she doesn’t know what shit people might be going through which caused them to send that reply. Maybe they’re going through hell perhaps emotionally or financially and an email from her would be enough to tip anyone over the edge!

She mentioned in one of her stories that she won’t be continuing with her You Tube channel anymore as it’s basically only monthly Poundland videos and she feels some other people on YT do it better than her. She won’t also focus on budgeting as some IG accounts do it better than her and she feels her strength is in 20 cogs referrals and 5p survey websites.

I feel like she was the one who used to be at the forefront of blogging about budgeting and making money and at some point people who followed her and possibly even learnt from her got better at it and she lags behind.
I wish she educated herself a bit more on pensions (self employed pension pots and women in particular), investments for rainy day and similar. There is so much. But, bless her, she has an imposter syndrome and will continue flogging 5p surveys and 20 cogs/dosh to maintain her supposedly six figure income 🙄