Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
I have a theory

Maybe she wont have as much washing to catch up on after not doing any for 2 weeks, because she doesnt actually change her clothes, towels or bedding that much

Just a thought lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Abbihalo

Her Mrs Pinch website is really weird. She's posted "Halloween Sweets You Will Love" which just seems to be an article listing sweets. Not even recipes, just "Oh, Cadbury's do a halloween creme egg now".

I don't understand what she's bringing to the table for sponsors. Her content is just awful.
I agree. I actually thought Mrs Pinch was going to be a budget cooking blog (which actually sounded okay), but she’s just chucked a load of random content on there and the majority, if not all is bloody awful! Even the recipes look like they’ve been done by someone else 🤔

She obviously hasn’t thought the idea/concept fully through and is making a rubbish job of it like everything else she does.

That said, she’ll still say in a few months she’s making 6 figures from it. More like 6 pence 😂

Well it opened my eyes to the fact you need to do jack shit in order to make money with a blog these days and can "pay for content" she is so aggressive and you could see by her big red cheeks she was flustered about being called out. I am actually shocked this woman wins awards and sells blogging courses when she has nothing original to give and as for this work smarter not harder bollocks she does neither and I have no idea what she need to save the time for by using others images and the thing is I didn't even image search or anything I Just googled the title the blog she started is pointless but sadly she does know how to make money from doing nothing but now I know she pays for content I really don't see her as any kind of girl boss.

Oh and stolen content or paid for content the fact you make people believe it's your blog and then make them think it's your work is shady and I might understand the odd one or two things now and again but the whole blog is more than likely others content. Didn't someone point out she even copied and pasted something from her previous blog which made no sense which pretty much sums her up how does she claim to always be working but literally do nothing and shares an inbox so she sits on her arse doing emails all day (my current inbox is in the 1000s it's all spam mind you :LOL: ) she probably sends herself emails to look busy.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Our oven broke, but we own the house so no landlord to phone. We bought a new oven but there was no point putting it in because really the whole kitchen needed to be replaced.
it took 2 years to do that.

Without an oven I used, the George foreman, a slow cooker, the hob, the microwave. It was a little tricky at times but we survived without eating out every night.

I know the landlord needs to replace it but it isn’t reasonable to expect it to be done instantly.
she is such a drama queen with a very demanding attitude. She has no resilience to cope with any little problem, she has a lot of growing up to do!,

lexiloo

VIP Member
I'd put money on the fact that was NOT the message that made him angry ;) can only imagine the type of message princess emma sent the poor bloke!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
All her stories about MrQ 'no risk' are really annoying me now, I did this ages ago and you can only win a maximum of £2 per games, £1 on some from free spins. So a max of £6. All these people winning £50+ are obviously playing with their winnings which to me is encouraging her followers to gamble, some of which will be vulnerable. She is getting 10 free spins for each person who signs up so she is gaining her. I really do find her ways underhand now a days.

• Wow

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

Who on earth tests out a new bath with a can of coke zero by the side? I don't think I have ever had a drink while in the bath. Also it is a Christmas miracle. She stopped before posting a picture of her naked reflection in the bath. I really would have never forgiven her for that lol
I had a G&T in the bath only last night, it's perfectly normal. Have we really reached the point of criticising people for having a drink in the bath?:rolleyes:

Laur91

VIP Member
Confused by her latest story. Surely their house doesn’t have 4x visitor spaces only for them? Maybe the neighbours also have to use them and I imagine there weren’t any spaces available and the fitter was maybe taking up the final space so the neighbours who live there said something?

They probably just asked him when he was going to move his van but she has to make a drama out of nothing, someone else to piss off and fall out with now she hasn’t got the landlord anymore.

Edit: just seen her new stories and she has a driveway?! So instead of the fitter parking there as the ‘lights don’t work and the hedge needs trimming’ she’s moaning instead. She hasn’t even been in that house for 24 hours yet.

Photogirl

That bloody MNFST ad or whatever the crap it is, is really starting to get on my nerves. There’s absolutely no context to it at all. Her content is totally shit

Ginfluenced

Are they honestly parked at the side of the road waiting for people to drive onto a flooded road?!? I wish I had that much time on my hands!
Sometimes I feel bad for her, but then she does something like this and I remember that she really is a nasty piece of work.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I know this is a bit out there but is she actually doing something?????? Or has she dropped asleep .. more likely. I'm a bit bored today and she is not even providing me with some amusement.

Twinkle485

She’s lost her mind.
How bad must they be to be told they are the worst tenants. Was it not her old landlord That also said that?
I remember when she first rented the office and messaged the landlord to that to ask if he was going to replace the kitchen cupboards 😂
Or when she wouldn’t cut the tree because it was the landlords problem and the neighbour sent her a letter 😂 (because cutting a tree is such a hard thing)
Don’t you pay 6 months in advance when your seen as a liability? I’m sure if your not earning enough or your last landlord won’t give you a good reference that’s when it’s needed.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
The cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday?! Jeez Emma sorry did you not realised you will actually be homeless on Friday.

I wonder if they are just going to stay, after all it takes time for a landlord to be granted an eviction notice and that would give them more time to pack, possibly clean and buy their new house.

she really has no grip on reality, why isn’t Tony putting his foot down. They are both as bad as each other and will put each other on an early grave if they aren’t careful. Did they meet online?

When she doesn’t get her deposit back it will all be the landlords fault, she can never admit any wrong doings. I’m so done with her now 😠

Donimm89

My lord she is not the brightest is she. You can’t just say when you want a sale completing and keep pushing. It’s done as soon as it can be 😂
If I was the solicitor though I’d want it done now so I didn’t have to put up with the constant emails 😂

KingDom

Most bloggers start their blogs because they have plenty of ideas to share. If, after a month or two of starting you’re already buying other people’s ideas, it goes to show how disingenuous it all is.
It’s a shame because Emma’s original from Aldi to Harrods blog seems to have been set up with the best intentions with helping others.
Now, unless it pays commission, she doesn’t care.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Fuck Me, taking the cats to settle in to an empty house? They’re usually the last to be taken round, once you’ve moved everything in so they can settle with furniture etc they’re used to