Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nics2018

Moaning about a workman using a visitor spot sounds EXACTLY like the sort of thing princess Emma would do so maybe she is about to meet her match lol!

Reactions: 9

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
No Emma, you’re not getting an apology because you deceived everyone in the first place. Plus you’ve just proved how lazy you are to make a whole blog on stolen articles. Now quietly fuck off back to your pico coz people are bored of your shit
I don’t understand why she thinks she’s owed an apology?! 😂

• Haha

Abbihalo

What the hell has this got anything to do with budget cooking or frugal living?!?! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I’m actually quite pleased for her to be honest. Hopefully this will give her the perk up she needed and to have a fresh and more positive start. I’m not her biggest fan but wouldn’t wish her bad
Nope I would never ever wish anyone bad. BUT Emma must be very mentally challenged with all her nope days and very delusional as she sees herself as a true girl boss when daily she sets very manageable targets and gives up after a few minutes. She also posts so many passive aggressive things. Yes why wouldn't folks be pleased that anyone has bought a house which was one of their life goals. However this thread looks at her and her insta profile. On there she posts something e.g. got 500 things to do today will be so busy wish me luck then an hour later..sorry its a nope day. Ok we sympathise but move on a few hours she has raised enough energy to go to the cinema and eat out. She has posted some ridiculously aggressive things about her house purchase and her landlord and constantly does almost nothing every day whilst maintaining she is so busy and stressed. It is the whole picture that is open to question not just one element. She is supposed to be an award winning blogger with a 6 figure income. Surely part of that needs to be ensuring you sing from the same hymn sheet each time and more importantly portray a cohesive whole.

The folks who make a living via social media are working in the virtual world but those of us who read them are not and we are not idiots. Most of us earn or earned our money via the usual earth bound channels. Maybe we don't fully understand the social media world (I hope that I do as I wrote my PhD thesis on it some years ago) but we know enough to smell a rat or see inconsistencies or rubbish. Emma is the queen of the I say what I want myself to be portrayed as whilst actually her posts show us her readers a very different picture.

Ooops sorry over long post. BUT I sincerely doubt this purchase will provide her with any happiness, she will just moan more about different things, she is a moaner for whom nothing is ever right.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Truth from Twitter! Can’t wait to see girl boss reply, call them a troll and block them. Then cry on insta about her nope day because someone spoke the truth 70E657D6-B93E-4B91-9366-CDAB9A4FE55A.jpeg
70E657D6-B93E-4B91-9366-CDAB9A4FE55A.jpeg

Laur91

VIP Member
Her latest stories just make me feel sluggish! They both just lounge on the sofa (literally laid down) with their laptops resting on their stomachs ‘working’.

Also RE the paid content, there’s nothing wrong whatsoever with her paying for content but doesn’t she realise that going on and on about how busy she is doesn’t equate to the amount of work she puts into...well, anything?! Nothing she does looks like hard work to me.

CactusCat

this was literally me about 2 weeks ago. I turned the knobs on our oven, nothing happened. Called my boyfriend in, showed him, told him the oven wasn’t working. Looked at it some more. Pressed a couple of buttons and reset the clock aaaand it worked.

In those 3 minutes not once did I consider telling my IG followers that my oven was broken or start pricing up a new one with installation hahaha Jesus Christ
Wow congratulations, I hope you awarded yourself a nope day the next day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

diygirl40

VIP Member
Carer for a family member? Sorry is she really saying she is a carer for her dad? She would not leave the house when there was a big puddle, god help the man if he needed her to come everyday come rain or shine or when she was having a nope day.
She definitely is a carer for her dad 😂 she cares for him by staying the hell away from him 😂 no way with all those nope days is she really caring for him

Anotherct

VIP Member
I
Oh okay none of it makes sense to me to be honest.

Does anyone know why it’s back with them?
I don’t think it’s a new Build as in, being built right now. I think it’s a new house (probs a few years old)

Also, can afford a dyson hairdryer but won’t pay another £300 to ensure she has a home for Xmas. Makes sense

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I agree it’s so dodgy and showing screenshots of people winning £50+ Off those ‘free’ spins is misleading. I have an addictive personality so I stay away from these things now because you can end up chasing your losses.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
How sad am I? posting after myself...am I the only one that finds Emma such a source of amusement and frustration. I thought today couldn't get any worse after the builders arrived with 2 pneumatic drills to take all the downstairs walls out but no a quick look on Emmas instagram to reassure myself there is still fun in the world and I have seen the heart shaped rice crispie treat monstrosities. Yes the world can still go to hell on a culinary hand cart at Mrs Pinch's expert hands.

• Haha

Sweet Jane

She needs to grow up. She operates as an overindulged brat whose actual day to day living looks grim. She just happened to hit blogging (a ship that has long sailed) at the right time and is obviously struggling to keep up. Putting it kindly she does not have a YouTube personality.
Interesting point, what does Tony do.??? Seriously, apart from breathing there is not much going on there.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Emma and that big, daft eejit she’s married to, couldn’t clean at gunpoint. Look at them! They can barely clean themselves.

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She’s gone to her dads to ‘work’ but is looking for home insurance. That’s not work Emma, that’s the usual shit people have to do outside of a job.
Why is she not at the Chapel getting ready to move?!

diygirl40

VIP Member
Hahaha and now we wait
She will have a nope day because someone challenged her, and caused her to have a panic attack. No way am I mocking mental health as I have diagnoses myself....however I am mocking Emma as she will use any excuse to have a nope day. Burry herself in bed under the duvet and cat hair and dust