Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
That's just how reselling works. You buy something cheap to sell it for more. £10 profit per unit isn't to be sniffed at! I don't claim to be a 6 figure girl boss from FBA but it's a nice little sideline. 😊
I think the point made was that there are lots of families who will rely on pre-Christmas sales this year to buy their children Christmas presents so the fact that Emma filled a trolley’s worth and is then going on to sell them for profit just seems a little immoral imho.

Reactions: 10

Minxxx

I actually feel a bit sorry for Emma, I’m convinced she’s depressed. I’ve suffered from bouts of undiagnosed depression in the past and I can identify with her issues. I put on weight, ate crap food and my house was a tip. It’s hard to drag yourself out of it.

I had an intervention from concerned family and friends, but Emma doesn’t seem to have many RL friends and her husband is an enabler. All the cheerleaders she has on the internet are just sycophants wanting her to shout them out.

She used to have so much going on, the column, the reselling and hauls, and her blog was interesting. Not so much anymore and it’s a shame. I hope she finds something worth living for again. I don’t think she’s a bar person, she’s just lost her way.

Reactions: 9

Asdf

Breaking news. The road is still flooded, McDonalds Tiny Drew is “loving” watching people having to turn back. He might want to get a life. Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment in our flooded road series.

• Haha

Asdf

I don’t understand all the ratings and blog stuff, I just know Mrs Pinch is total crap and if Emma is actually proud of it in any way, she’s got some serious issues. Maybe she just knows once her Dad kicks the bucket she’ll have the money from his house to line her pockets and save her and Tony from another couple of years of work? I dread to think what their pension situation is... if either of them make it to that age which at this rate, they won’t. Harsh but true.

...:rolleyes: I don’t trust anyone who has a straight- across grimace as a ‘smile’ .
I don’t trust anyone that can’t wash their hair and always has to use dry shampoo 🤢🤢🤢 I know dry shampoo is a god sent every now and then but not at this level!

P.S the poor landlord. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were the worst tenants he ever had. Poor guy!

• Haha

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
She’s going to spray paint the handles of the kitchen cupboards in rose gold with spray from Aldi 🙈 They are going to ruin this house!

• Haha

Shan22

It’s another nope day
Surprise surprise! While she's slobbing about I'm off out for a nice dog walk and making a Sunday roast! Half of her 500 things on her to do list are probs utter shite like "write to do list" "tick off that I've written to do list" "con people into selling their personal info" "moan about the house" and "fry pizza"

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I have an Instagram on the money saving community and to me Emma isn’t part of it. She’s not out to really help people she is there to line her own pockets. I know a few people who have done well on 20 cogs but it’s one most people avoid. There are better ways to do do these offers without being locked in.

Don’t feel bad, from the outside she makes it look easy and like it’s a no brainier but shes only doing for herself not you. Unless you know what you are doing, and money offer than asks for payment or payment details is a no go.

KingDom

I was just reading her post about moving to the chapel:

On one of my visits to Rightmove I discovered that the chapel was up for rent. I read the advert: no pets, 12 month minimum term.

He was possibly one of the nicest people I had ever spoken to. He went away to think about it, and it just worked out. He had some things going on in his life meaning he needed to get the property rented out ASAP, and I don't know, maybe the stars aligned or something because despite there being a lot of interest in the chapel, we got it!

What excites us most is that the landlord at the chapel will be in a position to sell it on later this year. If we love the chapel (so far we do) and feel that it could be ours, we might be able to purchase it. We have lots of plans for renovations if we do purchase it, including turning the upstairs 36ft loft into bedrooms. It has so much potential.

So, the landlord was in a crap place and she took advantage. Now all she can do is slag him off.

I bet he won’t be so flexible for the next tennant.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
OMG!!!! That poor housekeeper!!! I hope she’s getting the help she deserves!!! The sight of Emma in the scuddy.........🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Just pay the 10k and be out. Sorry but no way round it. I’d be very surprised if they let them rent it. I wonder if it’s a 5% part own home.
I can’t wait for her complaints about the new house. She can’t park outside or the neighbours cat hits her precious Treecko. How noisy new neighbours are or how poorly the house was built. Oh no the sellers didn’t tell me about this so I’m going to whinge to my solicitors. Usual Emma whinging stuff 😂

• Haha
I just wonder how poor Emma is going to cope as a homeowner and not a tenant. Who is she going to be calling if something breaks. Can't see her or Tony changing bulbs or fixing anything.

She's a thrifty bossbabe (or she calls herself that) so I would imagine if the oven is broken she must have a slow cooker to make a nice, hot, comforting and nutritious meal.

Her stories are just a constant moan about things that normal people just sort out as they go through the day...how is that even inspiring to some?

lexiloo

VIP Member
A nope day for most people would be total withdrawal from society including social media and curing up in bed sleeping though the struggle, to Emma its simply an excuse to get back in bed to play games or surf the net while eating crap therefor justifying why her home is a pit that needs a damn good scrub. They both seem to have lost any zest for life, Tony looks so unkempt as does the entire house....sorry chapel ;) I get that its big and old so will take some upkeep but when you can see her skirting boards in the background of pictures they're hairier than Tony! its clear they do very little in terms of housework.
The best thing they could do in the short term is to get some tunes on and clean the place, they will feel better for doing it and for being more active for sure.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
I can't see any thing getting better while she is in the chapel of despair posting pictures of her cats on instagram. Tony needs to get out as well. On her money making facebook group which she never visits but I hope she will see this post someone says they have been asked to send 10 payments for a chance of getting a television after signing up for something on 20 cogs. She asked if it was genuine. I don't know how Emma can be proud of recommending scummy sites.

She needs to do something she can be proud of even if she is earning the minimum wage.

Last edited: