Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one does, I’ve never had my name published on anything, it’s classed as ghost writing
I’ve got no problem with ghost writing and it essentially keeps someone else in work.i think it’s funnier that an award winning 6 figure boss girl blogger thinks it’s ok to buy duplicate content.why not just pay a bit more and get something unique.probably because she doesn’t actually care and wants to follow a cookery trend and cash in quickly.like all those other sites she started in the past this will probably end up in the bin

Reactions: 4
You are my new hero

Reactions: 4
When they fly to America do they have to book extra seats on the flight due to her size? Genuinely curious especially if she’s meant to be frugal.

Reactions: 3
Don’t really see what that’s got to do with her blog or social media to be honest. There are plenty of things Emma does to annoy people without trying to fat shame

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t buy duplicate content, it’s weird! But people must be clicking her affiliate links to turn her into such a girl boss

Reactions: 2
I'm also a ghost writer. It's easy money. But I can't understand buying mismatched content that is already likely to have been seen by her target audience...

I'm also a ghost writer. It's easy money. But I can't understand buying mismatched content that is already likely to have been seen by her target audience...
Exactly, if you going to buy content at least buy something decent and that has some relevance to you as a blogger.

Reactions: 8
The night dress covered in cat fur made me gag why would you tell people you have cat hair all over what you sleep in?!?!

Reactions: 10
The night dress covered in cat fur made me gag why would you tell people you have cat hair all over what you sleep in?!?!
It looks like everything is covered in a layer of fur, on her stories the other day her skirting boards were clearly in view and no joke they looked like they had beards, it was grim, I had to look a few times as couldn't believe my eyes, they were filthy, dread to think what state that chapel will be in :/

Reactions: 6
I have always found Emma very strange.
I don't mean looks as I follow a lot of plus size fashion bloggers, but just strange in general.
I dunno - to me they both seem lazy , with Emma being the worst of the two.

I cannot see how she makes so much money - i looked up Emma Drew Media on companies house (which anyone can see) and the income on the accounts certainly wasnt 6 figures

Reactions: 7
On her stories she said she now doesn't have lights in her kitchen, so she'll have to heat her dinner in the dark... Can they not afford replacement lightbulbs?

I've just had a look, am I seeing thing right and they barely made 4 figures let alone 6....?

I've just had a look, am I seeing thing right and they barely made 4 figures let alone 6....?
On companies house you can only see the financial statements. They don't show a full break down of everything like the company accounts would. So they don't tell the full story. It would be much more fun to see the full accounts!

Reactions: 1
On companies house you can only see the financial statements. They don't show a full break down of everything like the company accounts would. So they don't tell the full story. It would be much more fun to see the full accounts!
But it still gives you an indication. If she’s barely earnt 4 figures on the statements she won’t have earnt 100k

But it still gives you an indication. If she’s barely earnt 4 figures on the statements she won’t have earnt 100k
Absolutely. I don’t disagree with you! I just think it would be even more interesting to see the full accounts. No way she pays herself the salary anywhere near that amount

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.