Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweet Jane

part of the "purpose" of her blog is to show an aspirational lifestyle if you watch your pennies (and do some questionable bits and loads of affiliate links on her case). So yes she is posting about buying things many followers or readers can't afford not just at Xmas and yes in one way this can be seen as deflating to some but others may think well if I follow then next year or soon we may achieve that too. Keeps her followers going.
I don’t see how anyone could describe their lifestyle as aspirational- their appearance and daily lifestyle looks basic and depressing. When and if their house purchase goes through all that will happen is they will move the their current set up, cat hair and all, into a new location and she will be moaning about all the problems in her new house and taking to her bed.

Reactions: 11

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Sorry just could not contain my excitement Emma has decluttered 82 items oh my goodness how girlboss is she? I just threw away all the crap that comes along with the Saturday and Sunday papers 47 items there. I then bravely strode forth to do my on line shop and in preparation I checked my cupboards, fridge and freezer out went 23 more...note to self get on top of this more often. I'm off on a cruise soon so I need my annual updating of my T shirt collection - thats 11 more gone seen better days. Audit of tights, scarves and gloves as its getting chilly, 4 more bit the dust. 85 items in 45 minutes unfortunately didn't photograph or post it to the gram - seemed like every day life to me. Moved myself 7 months ago after 45 years at our home. Decluttering started when we put the house on the market and continued until after we moved here and is ongoing. Why is she such a drama queen. Hopefully she and the babe that s Tony won't have to move in have a major burst pipe flood, electrics blown and a house that had housed Mr Fecking DIY nightmare. 7 months on we have had our lovely builders in for 16 weeks already and if I say we are throwing them a Xmas party to thank them its the bleddy least we could do they have done a fantastic job and will continue to do so until March 2020. I can just imagine the award winning money blogger everything will be just so hard so many nope days they will have to retire to their fave hotel space and my gawd will they moan loudly and publicly. just can't wait you are so brave Emma I don't know how you do it.

lexiloo

VIP Member
what are hose MNFST ads all about? its just her grinning like the Cheshire cat with bad clip art......can't believe she gets paid for that! ive got second hand embarrassment for her

• Haha

Shan22

Honestly why does Emma think her followers want a daily account of her cats' every move. An actual cute/funny pic here or there, fine, but nobody gives a shit that your cats are on one of the many filthy beds, how about some actual content like a food shop on a budget perhaps, or budget meals, literally anything that's not cats and moaning.

• Haha

Asdf

I hate all this “you can tell who the strong women are” crap. I don’t have to pull someone else up to prove my own strength, especially not Emma Drew aka ‘Mrs Pinch Everyone else’s content’! Don’t think between all of us we’d be able to pull her up anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

KingDom

We’re in a 20 year old build and it’s awful I can’t imagine what the new new ones are like.
I don’t see why they didn’t get a small bungalow that is run down and do it up. There would be so much content there as well.
I recon it’s a part own. Which she will then moan when they put the price of the rent side up eventually.

Can you imagine if she did buy a house that needed renovating? I can see Emma’s list now.

09:30 Get out of bed
09:45 Have breakfast
10:00 Nap
10:45 Moan about emails on Instagram
11:00 Read and delete 2 emails.
11:15 Nap
12:00 Lunch
12:30 Remove old wallpaper from hallway, wash down walls and prepare for undercoat.
12:31 Sod it. Nap.

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I just wanted to enquire how many others are gagging to make her vegetable crumble she featured on ista yesterday? Made it early in the day as they had no kitchen lights so she couldn't do it at dinner time she said. Well Emma love it looked like you made it blindfold and threw it in the dish from 200 yards away. Just a small hint go look at Jaimie Olivers vegetarian programme where you watch and think yep I will try that it looks stellar. A bit of broccolli and carrot chunked up with crumbs on top....nope not so much, well never.

Oh and got so much work to do...2 hours later done that hmnn just goes to show you don't know what hard work is.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Ugh 26 emails today people
TWENTY SIX
IMAGINE
Wow I just don’t know how she’s going to do it, I mean there’s only 3 hours in her working day that means she’d have to open 8 emails every hours until it’s time for a nap. How do people expect this of her she is only human come on now.

• Heart
  • Wow

WatchingandJudging

Oh fuck off Emma! Overwhelmed about no flooring or a bed for a few days, get a grip you selfish cunt! There are people homeless on the streets or families that can’t afford beds, those that sleep on a sofa or sofa surf! She honestly couldn’t disgust me any more 🤦🏻‍♀️

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Pathetic 😂
Why would you only say something afterwards? Surely you’d just tell them to stfu during!?

Anotherct

VIP Member
I can't get my head around her doing this. She asked a lot of bloggers to link to this new blog so it would raise her domain authority and she would get paid for posting SEO links. She will get around £25 per post I imagine AND surely lose the last shred of respect she has within the money blogging community? She turns over 100k why would she bother, or at least make this blog annonymous. I would be burying this blog but she is asking bloggers to link to it, and even appears proud of it.
She's lost it.
I think she made 100k once. Probably before blogging was the norm, she definitely doesn’t now otherwise she wouldn’t live in some absolute shithole damp ridden chapel or be getting excited over 30p surveys

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Are they honestly parked at the side of the road waiting for people to drive onto a flooded road?!? I wish I had that much time on my hands!
Actually, they are a nasty pair if they’re doing that. So smug and superior. They might want to take a good, hard look at themselves.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
It is no surprise she has no friends, I could not cope with that moaning Minnie all the time! Bitching about not being offered a seat in a carpet shop!
She’ll be on a mobility scooter before she’s 40 at this rate!

• Haha

Twinkle485

She must read here as they’ve gone swimming.
Looking forward to seeing some positive changes from here Emma.
If you feel an off day coming instead of taking a nap go for a walk. Swap the negative behaviour with positive.

Asdf

Those are the kind of nails your 8 year old niece does for you and you strip off the second her back is turned :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
I think they paid six months in advance as they wanted to take the cats and the landlord had said no pets. They also promised to get the place professionally cleaned when they leave. It could be expensive
I feel like all she’s doing with those IG stories is lying to herself so she makes herself feel a bit better when they leave and screw the landlord over. She clearly doesn’t want to clean the place up etc so it makes her feel better if she blasts the landlord and then she can say ‘well we didn’t clean it cos he was rude’ blah blah blah. When the reality is she’s lazy and clearly thought paying 6 months rent would excuse their lazy, filthy, rude behaviour.