Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle485

Nooooo 😞 another bed. I’m sorry I’m being really serious here she is going to lay on her death bed and regret it all.
I bet she genuinely believes we’re all jealous but it’s so far from the truth I actually feel sorry for them 😞

Reactions: 6
She is a disgrace!!

On another note this seems a bit desperate considering she is allegedly on £100k....

Watch her have a hissy fit when she can’t take the cats and it isn’t up to her high standards of cleaning 😂

993ADE53-676B-4E07-BC09-90581D3503AA.jpeg

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I think her Husband definitely has some mild LD, as for her I am not sure she does I just think she was bought up very spoilt and has an arrogant and selfish personality. I think she knows her husband is let’s say, ‘soft’ and I think she manipulates that to get what she wants.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Tony living the dream alright. Mouth abscess but of course well enough for early birthday treat of cinema and meal, now birthday eve Chinese what the hell will tomorrow bring all you can eat breakfast lunch and dinner? Oh no a card from his Father in law well who would have thought it.

Could be sour grapes its my birthday in a few days we are going out for breakfast then both getting our hair cut, thats me and him indoors. Fun packed day then back to the building site that is our home.

I'm prepared to cut my losses now but I feel foolish that I fell for it.
It isn’t your fault at all. You shouldn’t blame yourself. This is why Emma’s piss poor content and ads always infuriate me. She will advertise or recommend any old crap without giving the full story. I appreciate when Instagrammers are open about not saying yes to every ad. If she was such a boss babe she wouldn’t come across as so desperate to sign contracts and get paid.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
There’s something creepy about Tony, I can barely look at him in his stupid novelty clothing. The two of them look filthy -shudder-

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Personally Emma comes across as too selfish to donate them or do anything else buy make money off them and I don't begrudge Emma buying those toys, Amazon FBA is a big thing and people make £1,000s a month buy doing it. But she is doing it so halfheartedly is it worth it?

Obviously had to take a look....Who’s McDonald Drew? Ronald? 😂

Oh my gosh! so tony's real name is McDonald? who on earth names their child that? (well, 'Tony's' loving parents obviously) Can't say I blame him for changing it or keeping that quiet. Maybe that was Emma's attraction to him? do we reckon she's lovin' it? :ROFLMAO:

Guess the hash tag now has to be #Free'tony'

• Haha
  • Wow
Fuck Me, taking the cats to settle in to an empty house? They’re usually the last to be taken round, once you’ve moved everything in so they can settle with furniture etc they’re used to
The cats don’t deserve the unnecessary stress she is putting them through. This makes me quite sad.
Guess who was also up early Emma? The whole flipping world gets up before you and your lazy bones!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Emma always has to make such a drama about it all. Been there less than 24 hours and she’s already thinking of talking about with the neighbours, more like a passive aggressive this is my space chat! Why doesn’t she go an introduce herself, mention they have contractors in and sorry if it causes an issue in the visitor bays. It might just remind the neighbours they are for all to use! And why wouldn’t you use your drive if it doesn’t have lights...

diygirl40

VIP Member
I can't believe they are getting rid of perfectly good cream carpets because they are too fucking lazy to hoover regularly. They would rather pay for a darker floor. Lazy fuckers

Asdf

They’ve moved, but don’t worry everyone, we can STILL have flood updates yaayyy! McDonalds Tiny reporting today that you just don’t know how much the flooded road impacts not only your journey, but your emotions too... don’t worry Mc T, we’ve lived it with you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I agree. I actually thought Mrs Pinch was going to be a budget cooking blog (which actually sounded okay), but she’s just chucked a load of random content on there and the majority, if not all is bloody awful! Even the recipes look like they’ve been done by someone else 🤔

She obviously hasn’t thought the idea/concept fully through and is making a rubbish job of it like everything else she does.

That said, she’ll still say in a few months she’s making 6 figures from it. More like 6 pence 😂
I'm glad I wasnt the only one thinking Mrs Pinch content was just random. Halloween recipies for weeks on end and then suddenly some money saving post which has got nothing to do with food & eating on budget. Why doesn't she write about meal planning, yellow sticker products/ shopping, batch cooking. I'm sure she can stretch such simple subject over a decent length blog post with enough waffle🙄🙄🙄
One thing she always banged kn about is to go for progress not perfection but I struggle to understand what she had in mind launching this new blog?

Laur91

VIP Member
who else thinks that when her house finally sells the estate agents will hold an "off you fuck party" to celebrate getting rid of her ;)
hahaha I really think this!

I imagine they’ll play a drinking game at their Christmas party this year when they go through their Inbox and drink every-time they come across an email from her.

• Haha

boostar

Plot twist (from the last thread but I don’t know how to copy over)... what if she doesn’t have diabetes and that was just another way to scam her followers?! That’s the only explanation I can think of for why she’d continue with her current lifestyle because the alternative, that it is true, is just dangerous. Imagine someone with diabetes watching her thinking that’s an ok way to deal with it.
She has gliclazide tablets in her purse, shown during one of her "how many lipbalms does one person need?" stories.

You would be surprised how many people continue with their unhealthy lifestyles after being diagnosed. In my years working in healthcare, I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen who have been diagnosed then went on to lose weight, exercise and take control of their health. The longer someone has a chronic condition, the more blase they tend to be about it.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
For sure Emma has been on here reading. One example "oh I work at weekends so take time off in the week" Well by my estimation she does abut 1-2 hours a day in the week. So that leaves her 27 hours to work over the weekend by my estimation. 2 x 13.5 hour days yeah right.

HollaBallers

It was just the timer on the oven guys...... now, will she actually use the oven or will it break, mysteriously, again?

• Haha