Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shan22

I agree with everyone, she is going to ruin that house! Bad habits will follow you wherever you live 🙄. Painting the cupboards and spraying the handles would be fine if it was done well, I've seen people do it and it look great, but 1. Rose gold and grey, how original. And 2. This is Emma doing it.

Reactions: 7

diygirl40

VIP Member
"and this is why we are getting the carpets replaced"

No Emma, you could just hoover up once you have finished moving boxes and if need be, get the carpets cleaned - no need to waste money on new flooring only because you both are too lazy and bone idle to do any housework

The house will be a pig sty before we know it

Reactions: 7

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Wait so she couldn't be bothered to build her bed... Then built it in the living room? Then will have to take it apart and upstairs and build it again? Wtf was the point 🤣

Reactions: 6

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
If there’s one thing I would never begrudge her being gifted it’s zoflora and any other cleaning products 😂

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
Emma, my actual house has flooded three times this year already, three. I still go about my daily life not having nope days, okay I’ve had about 4 this year but life goes on. Imagine moaning about having to drive longer to see your own dad, who lives in his own and is elderly, evil witch.

Itsme1987

Are they honestly parked at the side of the road waiting for people to drive onto a flooded road?!? I wish I had that much time on my hands!

Feather duster

The baby stash is bizarre, and also taking free baby items away form people who may be in real need of them now....

To be fair, the help to buy is shit and none of them have actually mentioned the L’ISA which is way better, you can put 4K a year in and actually see the 25% paid in every month, rather than £200 a month and never see the bonus from the HTB. Not many people even know about it, but if I know (and I’m no money blogger), do these money bloggers even have a clue about what’s really available
Me and my partner got 4k from our Help to Buy ISAs. We didn’t want to do LISA as his parents are homeowners/elderly/unwell so there was potential for him and his siblings to jointly inherit a house before we’d fully saved up and bought a place, and if that happened we’d need the money from our savings but wouldn’t be considered first time buyers, so we’d have to pay the withdrawal fee. You can only withdraw from a LISA for a first house or over the age of 60, or you pay a penalty. You can withdraw from a HTB whenever you want, with no penalty.

Anyway. Back to business as usual 👀

Asdf

Plot twist (from the last thread but I don’t know how to copy over)... what if she doesn’t have diabetes and that was just another way to scam her followers?! That’s the only explanation I can think of for why she’d continue with her current lifestyle because the alternative, that it is true, is just dangerous. Imagine someone with diabetes watching her thinking that’s an ok way to deal with it.

• Wow

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
I’ve never known anyone crave different types of food so often!
keeping so many pictures of food you had how long ago?

• Haha

Asdf

I’m actually quite pleased for her to be honest. Hopefully this will give her the perk up she needed and to have a fresh and more positive start. I’m not her biggest fan but wouldn’t wish her bad
It’s ok, it won’t.

• Haha

nics2018

Have they pissed off neighbours already 😂😂 I'm not gonna lie, I wish most people well but these two don't deserve it.
Also, looks like they are going to paint those beautiful bright rooms really dark and probably do an awful job of it.

lexiloo

VIP Member
I took mine out with the Nationwide and it was such a straightforward process. I am just baffled as to why it's taking so long and why she hasn't applied any common sense to the whole process
she's probably told them she earns 100k and has all this residual income and as they will go through everything with a fine tooth comb its maybe come back to bite her on the bum ;) ours first mortgage was a walk in the park, but when we moved the one we took through santander was like going through CTU........kept expecting Jack Bauer to pop up looking for things LOL

• Haha
She is so f*xking bossy it does my head in why push for sooner. I will laugh hard when it all goes tits up and Princess does not get her way and has a hard crash in to reality. When we got our first house everything was delayed and pushed back by 3 months and there was nothing we could do about it she always acts like she is her ladyship. She shares the most random passive aggressive pointless shit. Never anything positive or helpful Just random snippets of moaning mertal even when she tries to be positive she Just sounds stuck up and boosting.

adw2007

Chatty Member
Emma isn’t exactly what you’d call clean......

They really are a very immature couple. It’s not endearing, it’s actually sickening
I know, they act (especially her) like children, but I think poor Tony has had this inflicted on him.

I only realised she was 30 (well, now 31) a little while back. I though she was like mid 40's

Fishwife

Chatty Member
If it's cold why not go to a coffee shop or the local library for a couple of hours to work instead of going back to bed.