Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Anyone else seen her latest shit video with Tony? Purely to get people to get her code 😂
No I have not as yet. Not surprised though. For me it has been a strange day. Election on the cards = shit storm, much may be done and yes earned in self employed retirement land. BUT still have time now to consider the knitted dress and the "not brushed my hair" comment. FFS why? It just sounded rank and she looked rank. How on earth can anyone seem to be a realistic girl boss who earns £100,000+ p.a. and project this image?

Reactions: 6

lexiloo

VIP Member
I have said before I think Tony is somewhere on the autistic spectrum. I am not sure about Emma. I liked the post when she went to Disneyland Paris and complained about the signs being in French. She also moaned that the staff did not call her a princess even though she was wearing a tiara.
oh I remember reading that! its bloody hilarious, she even moans that housekeeping walked in on them naked on check out day!!! why would you share that?? the whole vlog post "13 reasons not to visit disneyand paris" is one huge moan fest!
she even said when she tried to cut into ribs it felt like she was cutting into bone 😂 what the fuck do you think ribs are?????

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m not saying she does. I’ve given up following her. But from what someone above said if she’s saying she’s a carer then there’s a fair chance she will be. Obviously don’t know for certain.
But surely you’d have to get out of bed to be a carer?

• Haha
Joking about divorce over fucking coke zero isn't cute Emma. Makes you look pathetic and people in the world have genuine issues.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Have they ever had a full week of 3 fresh home cooked meals a day? No I didn’t think so either.
You certainly got that right because that would require effort. BUT and heres a quick question for Emma why the hell did you start a cooking blog? When you do cook its just rubbish and no-one in their right mind would want to cook it e.g. the infamous vegetarian crumble but mostly you eat out.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Could you even be arsed going to Sainsbury’s, buying some Lego in the sale then selling on amazon for about £10 profit? Why don’t you stop being a dick and let families who don’t earn your 6 figures buy them in the sale for their children?
I saw one of her posts with all these boxes of toys and at first I thought that maybe she was doing it for some kind of kids Christmas charity via Amazon, then I came on here to ask and people confirmed it's a money making thing :(
I agree this is not the right time to be trying to make a profit from toys that poorer families could be buying for their kids.

lexiloo

VIP Member
another zero energy nope day but don't worry guys because she felt cute! This girl needs to get a grip and quickly, she's destroying her brand one nope day at a time

Sarahsauce

The element went on my oven the other week. £16 for a new one off eBay and a very basic diy job to fix. If she was that bothered about it she could fix it herself. I know she shouldn’t have to but still.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Fuck Me, taking the cats to settle in to an empty house? They’re usually the last to be taken round, once you’ve moved everything in so they can settle with furniture etc they’re used to
I'm up at the crack of dawn too the Sky man is coming and apparently he needs to get in here super early. Anyhow I digress despite feeling a bit eugh and stressed myself and unable to comprehend the nope day scenario I am so excited for the fun ahead. IT IS BLOODY MOVING DAY. Yes at last let the fun commence. 2 cats delivered to empty strange house ..... good start Emma love YOU'VE REALLY GOT THIS.

• Haha

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
I used to like Livingthrifty but something about her rubs me up the wrong way. What do you know about her?
Stuff like she’s got £10k in savings but is nabbing free baby things for a baby she doesn’t have nor does she have any intention of having for at least two years

lexiloo

VIP Member
its going to be a HUGE task sorting and cleaning the chapel out when they leave, they seem to have an awful lot of clutter everywhere and the filth is grim, they don't seem to have a cleaning routine of any kind, the thick layers of dust and hair suggest dusting is not on her to do list ever and that cook with me she did with the filthy cooker 🤮 we commented on it here and she made a comment that she had cleaned it and added "you're welcome" well Emma as you clearly read here why not make a start on the ming palace before its too late and you lose your bond, no amount of stamping your foot and whining will get it back if you leave it filthy! how on earth is she going to manage a 4 (or is it 5) bed, 4 bathroom house??

• Sick

boostar

The new video "proving" 20cogs works...surprise! There's a referral code!
I thought the average payout was £200. Hmm.

And I don't understand people taking photos of meals. Especially a takeaway they ate in bed :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
You can hit her where it hurts by contacting the owner of the website she has stolen content from. They can then file a DMCA request to have the post taken down. Those have to be submitted by the owner but I've had a 100% success rate at getting my photos taken down from sites that have stolen them.
Have you seen her latest story? The whole blog world is as shady as fuck. I'm sure that there are some lovely ones out there but they are overshadowed by the parasitic low life scum who like to say 'nope' to everything!

lexiloo

VIP Member
The night dress covered in cat fur made me gag 🤢🤢 why would you tell people you have cat hair all over what you sleep in?!?!
It looks like everything is covered in a layer of fur, on her stories the other day her skirting boards were clearly in view and no joke they looked like they had beards, it was grim, I had to look a few times as couldn't believe my eyes, they were filthy, dread to think what state that chapel will be in :/

• Sick
  • Haha

Twinkle485

The element went on my oven the other week. £16 for a new one off eBay and a very basic diy job to fix. If she was that bothered about it she could fix it herself. I know she shouldn’t have to but still.
But that also depends if her rental agreement includes the oven. Some places the oven is there from previous tenenats and the landlord won’t touch it. Didn’t she moan at her last place because she refused to cut a tree back 😫 it’s called being helpful. Probably why she doesn’t clean because she thinks it’s the landlords job.

• Haha

Can'tHelpMyself

She said on her stories that she has deleted the story with the name of the person who originally posted the deal, because people had contacted her saying that she was throwing that lady under the bus. In Emma's words 'there is no bus'. Well if that's so, why mention that persons account in the first place? I didn't see the post before it was deleted but I can't see any reason to do it, other than to try to shift blame 🤷‍♀️

I hope everyone affected gets their money back, £10 is nothing to some people, but it can be a lot to lose for others :(