Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plot twist (from the last thread but I don’t know how to copy over)... what if she doesn’t have diabetes and that was just another way to scam her followers?! That’s the only explanation I can think of for why she’d continue with her current lifestyle because the alternative, that it is true, is just dangerous. Imagine someone with diabetes watching her thinking that’s an ok way to deal with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Plot twist (from the last thread but I don’t know how to copy over)... what if she doesn’t have diabetes and that was just another way to scam her followers?! That’s the only explanation I can think of for why she’d continue with her current lifestyle because the alternative, that it is true, is just dangerous. Imagine someone with diabetes watching her thinking that’s an ok way to deal with it.
She has gliclazide tablets in her purse, shown during one of her "how many lipbalms does one person need?" stories.

You would be surprised how many people continue with their unhealthy lifestyles after being diagnosed. In my years working in healthcare, I can count on one hand the number of people I've seen who have been diagnosed then went on to lose weight, exercise and take control of their health. The longer someone has a chronic condition, the more blase they tend to be about it.

She partnered with Lloyds a while back to encourage people to go for diabetic screening. I am sure the diabetes is genuine.

Reactions: 2
I would agree with this but then I watched that BBC show ‘Eat Well For Less’ and there was a couple on there who both had type 2 diabetes but ate shocking amounts of sugary foods and drinks still! I just don’t think some people care! :(

Reactions: 5
I’m a Nurse and please do not get me started on Type 2 diabetes and people like Emma. Honestly don’t.

Actually duck it, why not. Diabetes is so serious, I’ve seen people lose their limbs up to the hips. I’ve seen people with ulcers where we have had to treat with maggots. I’ve seen people lose their sight. I’ve seen a young patient be admitted 4 times into my old ICU unit. I’ve seen a young person die, who was barely out of her teens.

T2 can be managed with sensible diet and the appropriate medication. Why wouldn’t you want to look after yourself? Take your blood sugars and your medication? While this is Emma’s condition, Tony ought to step up and help her. I have a heart condition and I’m a sod for forgetting to take my medication, but my husband will collect my prescription and remind me. You do that when you love someone, and you take your medication when you have something to live for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Carrying on from the last thread...

I'm OK with the promotion of matched betting. It's not for everyone and obviously to be avoided by anyone with a gambling problem, but it is a fairly straightforward way to make money. A shed load more than you'd make signing up to sell aloe Vera and candles or some tit 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known anyone crave different types of food so often!
keeping so many pictures of food you had how long ago?

• Haha
You can totally see why she has no energy to do anything. Their whole lives revolve around eating and wanting to eat! None of those meals looked healthy in the slightest.

Her video about being a blogger and then sneaks the aff link regarding blogging book. She needs to state that it is an ad in the title, shaddy AF.

Reactions: 4
The new video "proving" 20cogs works...surprise! There's a referral code!

She’s made a list of how many items she’s decluttered. In the time you made the list you could have de cluttered another 50, but who actually counts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new video "proving" 20cogs works...surprise! There's a referral code!
I thought the average payout was £200. Hmm.

And I don't understand people taking photos of meals. Especially a takeaway they ate in bed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Not dressed like this I hope! What happened to her fashion blog?!
It was baaaaaaad.

Much like her food blog, it was ill thought out and ill-fated. Being fat wasn't enough to make her a plus size fashion icon, just like shovelling loads of unhealthy food into her gaping maw doesn't make her a food blogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.