Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nics2018

She was named in the top ten UK finance blogs today by Vuelio but they wrote the whole thing about Milli.
Milli has been able to grow her blog into a six figure business.
Blogger Milli even includes a 'free money' section. 😂😂 I bet she shit the bed when she saw that 😂😂😂😂
Just shows how full of shit these awards are. Frustrating because she was number 2 and one of the most selfless (no ads of aff) but informative blogs way down the list.
They changed it pretty quick so I imagine the PA email was sent.
I really did LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
What’s her issue with cats and light floors? I have a cat that sheds his hair like you would think he’s going bald (he’s not) and very light grey carpets. I hoover a few times a week and it’s fine! Do her cats piss on the carpet or something 🤢

They behave very old for a married couple in their early 30s. Does anyone have a backstory on her childhood? Where is her mum?

diygirl40

VIP Member
I have always found Emma very strange.
I don't mean looks as I follow a lot of plus size fashion bloggers, but just strange in general.
I dunno - to me they both seem lazy , with Emma being the worst of the two.

I cannot see how she makes so much money - i looked up Emma Drew Media on companies house (which anyone can see) and the income on the accounts certainly wasnt 6 figures

Anotherct

VIP Member
No Emma, you’re not getting an apology because you deceived everyone in the first place. Plus you’ve just proved how lazy you are to make a whole blog on stolen articles. Now quietly fuck off back to your pico coz people are bored of your shit

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s made a list of how many items she’s decluttered. In the time you made the list you could have de cluttered another 50, but who actually counts 😂

• Haha

Shan22

I have an Instagram on the money saving community and to me Emma isn’t part of it. She’s not out to really help people she is there to line her own pockets. I know a few people who have done well on 20 cogs but it’s one most people avoid. There are better ways to do do these offers without being locked in.

Don’t feel bad, from the outside she makes it look easy and like it’s a no brainier but shes only doing for herself not you. Unless you know what you are doing, and money offer than asks for payment or payment details is a no go.
I used to genuinely enjoy and find her content useful, but now she's 'got it all' (at least in her opinion, -cats and a cold chapel aren't my goals but each to their own) she doesn't seem to be able to relate to people who are actually in need of financial help. If she is earning 100k a year there's no way she's going to be doing a £20 weekly food shop, why would she when she can afford £200? So all she has for content is horrific ads and a monthly Poundland trip.

Honestly why does Emma think her followers want a daily account of her cats' every move. An actual cute/funny pic here or there, fine, but nobody gives a shit that your cats are on one of the many filthy beds, how about some actual content like a food shop on a budget perhaps, or budget meals, literally anything that's not cats and moaning.

Cats and moaning. Moaning and cats. That should be her Bio 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkle485

what a shit show.
I can’t not look if I’m honest.
Anyone else waiting to see what Friday holds.
Is she going to still have nope days if they stay with friends and family?

Laur91

VIP Member
If it's cold why not go to a coffee shop or the local library for a couple of hours to work instead of going back to bed.
I can only assume the floods have subsided to a puddle but she doesn’t want to risk it

• Haha

CactusCat

It was just the timer on the oven guys...... now, will she actually use the oven or will it break, mysteriously, again?
I really cannot believe this. If it was me I'd have fiddled and seen if anything would work but nope not boss girl Emma, don't even attempt to get an engineer to fix it, just buy a new one. How money savvy.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Another full day at Drew Media Ltd. You need to watch out over doing it like that. Any less work and you would be dead. You certainly don't need to plan for your retirement as the level of activity of most retirees would kill you.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Thank you, I did the same and found it yesterday. I’m amazed that she’s employing someone. I think Millie must have left rather then been laid off. The pay is pretty paltry though. What does Tony do all day? I struggle to see how she makes enough money to pay Tony, support herself and pay someone to do admin for 2 hours a day. I must look into getting a blog myself in 2020!
Me too, I can’t make the maths add up. Also if she wants to over pay the mortgage why not just work a bit harder rather than employ someone. when I say work a bit harder, she could increase her hours from 30mins a day to maybe 2 hours?

Disneylover

VIP Member
She posted a picture on stories of a bag of chips on the floor on top of her duvet. It wasn't a random accusation. And you can seek recourse if something wasn't properly disclosed by the vendor. She has complained over a lot less. You have to admit it is extremely bad luck to have 2 broken ovens in what - 2 months? I don't really see how that's mean...
The first thing I thought about the oven being broken was a complaint via solicitors on Monday morning lol