Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The bloody MNFST ad is back. What’s the point of it?? There is absolutely no context to it just her face 😂 bore off
it seriously creeps me out, that stare and nothing else, has the client really approved that shit?? then again, right up Emma's street as far as jobs go, zero effort required and all done in a few minutes

Reactions: 7
She must read here as they’ve gone swimming.
Looking forward to seeing some positive changes from here Emma.
If you feel an off day coming instead of taking a nap go for a walk. Swap the negative behaviour with positive.

The swimming pool looked lush! And nice and quiet for her to relax and see the positives in life. This sort of content would be a lot more appreciated than nope days!

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I agree. I actually thought Mrs Pinch was going to be a budget cooking blog (which actually sounded okay), but she’s just chucked a load of random content on there and the majority, if not all is bloody awful! Even the recipes look like they’ve been done by someone else 🤔

She obviously hasn’t thought the idea/concept fully through and is making a rubbish job of it like everything else she does.

That said, she’ll still say in a few months she’s making 6 figures from it. More like 6 pence 😂
it’s called Mrs Pinch because she’s nicked all the content

she has t had an original thought since the 90s

Twinkle485

I actually feel really bad for her on this side of things. I know she made that comment about reselling and that but I’ve really been seeing things with her from a different light lately. I think she’s really depressed. I hope she can battle her demons. Instead of employing someone for admin I would maybe get a cleaner that will help her a lot I think. You’d be surprised how much a clean house can clear your mind and set you up for a good day.

Last edited:

Hales75

I feel for the poor chapel landlord. Every time I see that place it just looks like it stinks! Probably of cat piss! Mind you Ttoooooonnnnnnyyyy looks like he stinks of BO and Emma of wee!

Photogirl

The bloody MNFST ad is back. What’s the point of it?? There is absolutely no context to it just her face 😂 bore off

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
I agree with you both, it was an easy assumption to make.

However, it has been confirmed both by the original blogger and by Emma that she didn't steal the content, she purchased it, so it's not really unreasonable to expect an apology from the person who made the accusation.

Accusing somebody of stealing is a big deal - when it turns out that you were wrong in doing so, if you don't then have the good manners to apologise, it would reflect very badly on you, and would say way more about you as a person than it says about Emma, frankly.
Yes see your point she purchased it. Lets leave that aside and look at what that means for her as an award winning blogger who starts a new blog and can't find time to write her own content. Leaving it there I just do not have time for this fraud of a girl boss.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Given that she keeps mentioning how she got engaged and married at Disney she might think your comment about having a Mickey Mouse degree is a compliment.

• Haha

Asdf

I’m disgusted by her stories addressing it. So rude and aggressive. How was anyone meant to know she buys the content? She has never ever mentioned it before. And she was acting like she doesn’t have to justify her actions? Maybe if she did some decent work for a change people would have more to say. Absolutely sick of her boring pathetic Instagram now.
I’m disgusted by her in general. Bet she stinks, wonder if she remembered to brush her teeth today #strongwoman

Anotherct

VIP Member
Come in, who is brave enough yo ask what is going on with the mortgage? !

*Who is insane enough to listen to her advice!!!!
How can you give advice as a first time buyer that HASNT completed or by the looks of it, even have their mortgage agreed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stuff like she’s got £10k in savings but is nabbing free baby things for a baby she doesn’t have nor does she have any intention of having for at least two years
And the fact she doesn’t know how she’s even having a baby yet (IVF, sperm donor etc) so selfish to take from someone who actually needs it now

Twinkle485

They’re losers plain and simple. She thinks in her head everyone’s jealous but I just genuinely think she’s a loser. She’s about to leave a property give it a good clean it’s literally just Lazy and bone idle. If she has to rent again I hope the landlords look at what she’s been doing and tell her to F off.

Twinkle485

Why is she going down the route of purchasing content. Without being a bitch
.weightloss
.meals from scratch
.yellow sticker videos
.diabetic diary
.actual money advice ie house purchase, cheaper alternatives on bills, deals on fuel etc

Is she didn’t nap 5 times a day play roller coaster games she could do really well the diabetic and weightloss alone would generate an interest.

I can’t abide by her nope days when there is no solid effort at life.
If it’s that hard write a routine ie
5am wake up
5:10 shower and dressed
6 breakfast
630 half hour morning walk (morning fresh air is amazing)
7 start work
In 2 hours you could set yourself up for an amazing day be done by 2/3pm then play about the rest of the evening.
Showering every day and opening windows will do you the world of good and really help with self asteem. You will also help the chapel opening those windows.

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Also I wouldn’t usually say something like this but can she please sort her nails out!! I’m not saying get a manicure but give them a trim or a file, they look awful and kinda dirty!!

Anotherct

VIP Member
Absolutely. Yes I hear you Emma but all that insta story did was make me despise people like you more. FFS you have 14,000 insta followers sorry i don't read your "award winning' blog never seen it or been directed to it anywhere so why would I? You continuously boast that it brings you a £100,000+ income. So you start another blog but to make you even more money you need to "buy" content ...WHY? Every day you make posts on instagram that you are either in bed unable to face working, ill or doing other stuff. Come on girl boss if you go back and read your insta posts you would hardly believe you work 2 hours a day.

Lets get a little grip on reality I did have a 6 figure income until I retired last year. I paid...yes real money that I earned to get a degree then a masters then a PhD through the Open University starting when I was 35. Why not go to uni at 18? My mum died my Dad had a breakdown. No more to be said. Life is what it is. Come 35 I already had a good job but needed that paperwork so I went and did the study while working full time. Guess what Emma me and zillions of others did not say nope, we didn't collapse when we saw 100+ emails in our inbox. We sucked the fuck up and worked on into the night and did it. I got the dream job and Emma you know what like most folks I worked very very hard to justify my salary. No fecking nope days, no fainting at my inbox no 2 hour spells of working. It is what they call real life. Did I complain? Well don't we all? BUT I also knew just how lucky I was.

Now I also need to remind you as Miss Entitled Emma that out there in the real world are folks who work so hard at basic jobs that the world would slide to a standstill if they were not done. Many don't have the opportunities that we had, many may not have the ability to go down that path but they are the salt of the earth. They get up each day probably do a job they don't like to feed and house themselves and their families. Get my drift Emma they actually work and work bloody hard. If only they could afford to buy content for their lives.

Basically today my contempt for you Emma has grown to new levels on the back of your latest insta story.
This!!!!!!!!!!! I had a good job, I worked in London until I moved back up north. I still have a good job but it pays less (obviously). I was then asked to work for my London job but from home in the evenings and I grabbed it with two hands because I wanted to earn more money and keep my toes in ‘London’ incase I ever went back. That’s what working hard is, two full time jobs, 6am- 9pm every night, and one weekend day. I don’t have nope days or nap at 11am. Yes, I don’t ‘need’ the second job, but I do it because I want a better life, I want more skills and options for my future. You are not a girl boss, or any boss and honestly I can’t wait until this stream of income fails for many who rely on being lazy and making people who do work hard feel like shit ‘for working hard but not getting 6 figures’

I'm sure I remember seeing that someone on here found the house they are buying - I'm curious about if it's brand new, shared ownership etc. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it a 5 bed? Why oh why do you need a 5 bed when there's 2 of you and you say you don't want kids. Oh wait, must be so the cats can have one room each :unsure:

emibabs

Why has she had many emotional cries tonight? Can she just get a fucking grip? Like she has nothing to worry about apart from maybe rotting from the inside out due to all the coke zeros