Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More great money saving by still paying for the unit even though she said they were getting rid of it.

Those glasses are clearly coated with some kind of optical illusion coating. Want to see the world like Imma Drew? You need our new optical delusion lens coating.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ace & Tate glasses are lush and are £50 all in. Or, do as I do - buy the frames on ebay and get them reglazed to your prescription with reglazemyglasses.com. My last pair cost less than £25 doing it this way

Follow me for more money saving tips guys xoxo
You should start a blog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poopy looks like if you bought a pom on wish.com
Imma getting a white dog is like dressing a toddler in white.
What the hell has happened to that poor dog? ☹ They're making it as god damn lazy and ill looking as themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they shouldn't be allowed animals 😡

Was dying to add in the comments that he needs it for stress and anxiety due to living with Imma, which is probably true as it sure as hell can't be easy that's for sure.

Love this comment though and the hashtags too 🙈😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poopy looks like if you bought a pom on wish.com
Imma getting a white dog is like dressing a toddler in white.
Thread title suggestiom inspired by this absolute shout 😂😂😂😂😂
Emma Drew 28: poppy the pom bought from wish.com

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I love that Tony can't even post a pic without her refreshing the comments to reply to people

Reactions: 17
this makes me so sad 😭
Someone save Poppy please!!
I have no idea where they live but is there someone here who knows where she lives, that can (anonymously of course) give a notification about this situation to a government institution, charity, or something else? I am not from the UK so I am unsure of what the best possible option here is. Those two are not fit to have animals, they can barely wash themself.

Reactions: 6
I have no idea where they live but is there someone here who knows where she lives, that can (anonymously of course) give a notification about this situation to a government institution, charity, or something else? I am not from the UK so I am unsure of what the best possible option here is. Those two are not fit to have animals, they can barely wash themself.
Unless the animal is being severely neglected or abused there is little that can be done. They are looking after it, all be it poorly.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She must have bought that dog from a puppy farm it looks looks rough. My aunt unwittingly bought an ex-puppy farm dog and it has been a journey of hell for her and the dog. She has literally spent thousands upon thousands in vets bills. It has epilepsy, skin disorders, stomach issues, ear problems, it chews it's own paw to the point of it bleeding and being infected over and over. All down to it being being bred with mixed genetics and not being cared for from birth. It's absolutely awful what these greedy, evil people do!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What the hell has happened to that poor dog? ☹ They're making it as god damn lazy and ill looking as themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they shouldn't be allowed animals 😡

Was dying to add in the comments that he needs it for stress and anxiety due to living with Imma, which is probably true as it sure as hell can't be easy that's for sure.

Love this comment though and the hashtags too 🙈😂
“Kept man” 🤢 get a bit of self respect seriously. Guess she doesn’t know that traditionally a kept women refers to the mistress of a married man and the male equivalent is a gigolo. There’s an imagine none of us need. McDonald Tiny, the purple haired Gigolo…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Kept man” 🤢 get a bit of self respect seriously. Guess she doesn’t know that traditionally a kept women refers to the mistress of a married man and the male equivalent is a gigolo. There’s an imagine none of us need. McDonald Tiny, the purple haired Gigolo…
Imagine ordering yourself a gigalo and in walks Toeknee! Check please! 🤢🤢😂😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.