Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever seen Imma's birth certificate or driving license because I am not convinced she's the age she claims to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread title suggestion: Wins her own prize draw, Poopy chewing her droopy drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who wears glasses all the time, I can’t imagine spending £6 on something that’s on face all day!

Reactions: 19
How far have you come Emma?? 110Weeks ago you appear to have been able to brush your hair, how many hedges have you been dragged through since then?

They are all in serious need of a healthy diet, you can see how unwell they all look and I think that's Emma's hair would be a lot better condition (washing aside) if she actually started looking after herself and fueling her body correctly. The WLS surgery is a joke and what a terrible waste of money. She should of just flushed the money down the loo

Reactions: 11
As someone who wears glasses all the time, I can’t imagine spending £6 on something that’s on face all day!
Me either! And I’m someone who always buys from the cheapest range at the Opticians - I think my last pair were £80 and I’ve never had so many compliments because of a pair of glasses! £6 is just ridiculous to pay for something you wear for every waking minute of every day. I used to wear a similar style to Emma till I realised there are so many other styles out there that are much more flattering. Emma needs to branch out pronto.

Reactions: 8
I just don't understand why nice glasses are such a low priority for her. Most high street opticians still have really affordable but more modern style sunglasses. There's a reason those frames are so cheap. I remember having frames like that about 15 years ago. How can she justify designer handbags but those glasses are perfectly fine?

Reactions: 17
I am a lot older than Emma and I would not wear that dress. She is the wrong shape for a dress that emphasises her bust. It makes her top look smaller and her stomach look bigger. She also needs to get a professional haircut before the wedding. I hope Tony scrubs up and gets his hair cut and buys a new suit as well. My twitter feed has photos of a money blogger meet up in London, no sign of our Imma.

Ace & Tate glasses are lush and are £50 all in. Or, do as I do - buy the frames on ebay and get them reglazed to your prescription with reglazemyglasses.com. My last pair cost less than £25 doing it this way

Follow me for more money saving tips guys xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t need to spend £10K on weight loss surgery that post about that poor Poppy Poopy Puppy has done the trick I’m right off my food and if I’m ever tempted to err off the straight and narrow healthy eating plan I’ll just recall that post🤮🤮🤮, no wonder it’s always at the vets!

Reactions: 7
I think even some of these would be better, turns out it's not that they're cheap it's just she has terrible taste. suprise
NGL those tortoise ones are right up my street!

I'm at the opticians tomorrow and will be picking my new glasses from the cheapest range BUT they'll be a style that suits me and complements my face and colouring.

Emma's a dick xxx

I think even some of these would be better, turns out it's not that they're cheap it's just she has terrible taste. suprise
Totally agree, you can buy the cheaper glasses online, its just about choosing a modern style that suits your face.
With these types you order some empty frames to try on for style first, before ordering the precription models so there’s really no reason to have badly suiting glasses, even on a budget!

Reactions: 3
She should be going to the opticians annually anyways considering she has diabetes? She could try some different frames on then even if she didn't buy them and bought similar for cheap online.

Reactions: 10
Am I imaging it or was there a collage of Emma with different hair styles a few threads back? Some of them really suited her.

Reactions: 6
She's obsessed with getting air con. We don't need air con in the UK, maybe for like 2 weeks of the year but really?
Instead of the 10k failed WLS she should have just had air con installed in her house. If she'd actually bothered to lose the weight she wouldn't be moaning about being too hot all the time.

Reactions: 17
110 weeks to lift the camera higher for a selfie. 10k well spent, Queen of bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.