Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s spent £350 x2 for air conditioning units when we get like 1 week of hot weather a year? Boss babe right there

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her dog genuinely looks so unwell, and miserable, she doesn't seem to of grown or filled out like a normal pup would 🤔 genuinely concerned for the lil one

That doesn't look like a healthy happy dog at all.
I agree

Reactions: 5
Her dog genuinely looks so unwell, and miserable, she doesn't seem to of grown or filled out like a normal pup would 🤔 genuinely concerned for the lil one

That doesn't look like a healthy happy dog at all.
She looks absolutely horrendous. Search "white pomeranian" on Instagram and scroll through.... Literally NONE of them have any tear stains whatsoever, nevermind dark brown smears all down their face and none of them look like scrawny rats like poor Poppy does.

I'm beginning to think Poppy isn't even a "full" pom. As with people, I'm sure the majority of pictures people post of their dogs on IG show them in their best light while freshly groomed etc, but there would be some "normal" pictures to be seen if there were other dogs who looked like Poppy, surely??

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She looks absolutely horrendous. Search "white pomeranian" on Instagram and scroll through.... Literally NONE of them have any tear stains whatsoever, nevermind dark brown smears all down their face and none of them look like scrawny rats like poor Poppy does.

I'm beginning to think Poppy isn't even a "full" pom. As with people, I'm sure the majority of pictures people post of their dogs on IG show them in their best light while freshly groomed etc, but there would be some "normal" pictures to be seen if there were other dogs who looked like Poppy, surely??
We all know Emma will not have paid full price if she could get away with it. Poppy is probably a imitation pedigree with no paperwork and a dodgy background. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
We all know Emma will not have paid full price if she could get away with it. Poppy is probably a imitation pedigree with no paperwork and a dodgy background. Poor thing.
*most* pedigree and reputable breeders also do home checks etc so I highly doubt they’d have managed to get a pedigree dog. Deffo from a BYB.

Reactions: 7
*most* pedigree and reputable breeders also do home checks etc so I highly doubt they’d have managed to get a pedigree dog. Deffo from a BYB.
Exactly, this is why the likes of Emma and Bavington go via the back door. No home checks as a dirty house with three cats and a hamster and two unkempt humans, no one reputable would let them have a dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.