Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin12

Im sat here laughing my tits off. Shes not lost a inch. Not 1 fucking inch. How she can say she can fit into a size 14/16/18 or w.e she wants to say is beyond me.

She lit was laid in bed yesterday with her hair looking like a rats tail, sobbing, pretending to be tiny tear's big sister and here she is today pretending its the day before she is off to Disney for an all you can eat inclusive.

She looks horrific in that dress. I actually don't understand how she will peel that thing off her. Surely she needs cutting out of it? That poor dress is going to rip at some point. Can you imagine her telling Toe knee she needs to be taken home because she has had an accident and the dress has ripped showing her bum crack. He will need to stop for snackies to calm her down, thats for sure.

Can you imagine them both sat next to you in a restaurant. Toe knee with his purple fucking hair with his kitty cat t-shirt on and the caterpillar in it's tight cocoon wanting to become a fucking butterfly.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

TheWeeDonkey

Getting in early with a title suggestion for the next thread!

Emma Drew #28 Trying to stay alive with my star chart like I’m five

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

myzosi

Chatty Member
Poopy looks like if you bought a pom on wish.com
Imma getting a white dog is like dressing a toddler in white.
Thread title suggestiom inspired by this absolute shout 😂😂😂😂😂
Emma Drew 28: poppy the pom bought from wish.com

• Haha
Reactions: 47

LucyLu2

Yesterday late morning / lunchtime I found myself at Tesco in Kings Lynn. Unplanned. Passing through and needed to stop for the loo.

Guess who I saw walking back to their car as I was walking in?

points of note:
Both there.
To be totally honest she didn’t look as large in real life as I expected.
Tony’s hair looks worse in real life than I expected. Sort of pink.
Both looked sooooo scruffy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I am FUCKING LIVID at her latest post! I’ve fought hard for the last seventeen years to educate people on the importance of understanding mental health issues and Emma is single handedly setting all the work mental health advocates do back about twenty years! I’ve told my personal story a few times but I’ll also add that my passion for the cause also comes from losing my older brother 17 years ago to suicide and I cannot believe the utter shit that Emma is spouting today! She may be feeling like crap and feeling down but she categorically doesn’t have depression, if she did then she would know that shit food like takeaways, tv, games and just giving up all responsibilities will NEVER make her feel better. Basically she’s planning a nice cosy week under her duvet doing all the things she likes and pushing away the things she doesn’t - exactly the same as every flipping day in her entire existence!

I’m going to have to step away from this thread and Emma for a couple of days because I genuinely cannot believe the level of shite she has stooped to. The things she is posting at the minute are damaging to so many people on so many levels and have made me literally detest her. She is complete and utter scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had my WLS 8 weeks ago, have lost 2 st 9lbs so far. Probably the same as what Emma lost in 18 months!

I had my WLS 8 weeks ago, have lost 2 st 9lbs so far. Probably the same as what Emma lost in 18 months!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

SarahJane9

So he's happily admitted (from his perspective) his wife is depressed, feels intense pressure with making 100% of their income, caring for her dad and pets but it's OK because she buys him warhammer and sexual favours. Not the best character reference Toe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

skintsocks

VIP Member
Looks like a woman late 40s who’s started growing facial hair and knows everyone in the pharmacy by name.

*no offence, I’m a female in late 40s. Not looking like that though*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Is she for real.
"I've survived another day"
"Trying to keep myself alive"
Imma you've been galivanting around today eating out not once but twice on the first day restaurants are properly open, had a trip to the Range for treats, had ice cream, got dressed up, had Tony wrapped around your finger as usual, played with your puppy and now you're moaning again to remind us you're 'depressed' incase we forget. Can't you see it's all one big juxtaposition????

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SarahJane9

I think for me it's her choosiness that frustrates me. She's too depressed to care for her dad, but OK to spend £60 in pets at home. Too depressed to reply to messages, but OK to film herself talking about how sad she is. It's so selective, and so public. If she's concerned about being judged, maybe she should come away for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Delia Smith

VIP Member
God i'd hate to be a member of that gym today. Imagine relaxing in that pool after a workout (and obviously a shower) and seeing Peter Griffin in a wig waddling towards you with her sweaty armpits and greaseball hair, clutching her take a break magazine and gurning at everyone as she enters the water. Day ruined.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

KingDom

I think you all need to start giving Emma a bit more credit here. I don’t think any of you actually consider how hard she really works. Here’s an example from her latest email:

Don’t get me wrong - it was a LOT of hard work to build up passive income streams alongside a full time job. I would dry my hair whilst at my desk so that I could use one hand to type blog posts, or apply for affiliate programs.

Have any of you brushed your hair whilst working? No? Thought not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36