Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m late but ANOTHER ANIMAL!!! They shouldn’t have one let alone 6. I’m furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The horror just keeps on coming. He’s going to do only fans isn’t he? She thinks she’s a sex kitten and he thinks he’s yungblud.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The novelty of Poopy has already worn off.
She didn’t bring in the cash. Poor poor animals. And these weird people are responsible for an elderly gent who can’t take care of himself. It honestly makes me anxious. I don’t even believe all this if for attention, they really are this feckless.

Reactions: 18
So clearly Emma’s googling of “can you dye hair purple without bleach” came up with a big fat no, nice to know she did actually act on someone else’s advice for a change!
Can you imagine this when the purple fades out and the roots start coming through… 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mcdonald Drew has purple hair E-I-E-I-O, and another pet for which they won't care E-I-E-I-bleeping-O 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tony is starting to look more and more like Imma. They’re morphing into one weird creation.

• Haha
duck me, they got another hamster. What the duck is wrong with them
I hope they don’t put them together because they will fight and one will probably eat the other. This happened to me, even though they were bought together (as a child, no normal adult buys hamsters for pets that don’t have kids - do they?)

My first thought, on seeing the hamster, is they are going to kill each other and probably sooner than the cats.

Reactions: 7
My first thought, on seeing the hamster, is they are going to kill each other and probably sooner than the cats.
If they really are stupid enough to have put them together one will be dead in the morning. I’m sure it only works if they are together from tiny as siblings. You watch that obese lazy lumpette look for sympathy when it’s a horror scene.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.