Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she is trolling us. Because that is NOT the correct mentality of someone who is 1+ year post WLS.
Just goes to show you cannot waist 10k cos it won't fix your brain.
She was pining over a freaking ice-cream machine the other day!!!

Reactions: 9
I haven’t looked but if you have to sign up or subscribe to something to enter to win then people may not bother. I won’t subscribe or sign up to stuff “for a chance to win”. I don’t need more crap in my inbox.

View attachment 574660View attachment 574661

You have to become a member. That’s naughty. People have to join something in order to enter but although it says “read the terms & conditions” I can’t find those and they are not “below” where you sign up. They might be easier to find on a pc but on a phone they aren’t.
Bit of a con there Emma, and no wonder people are not falling for it. Why would anyone want to sign up??
You have to give your date of birth to her?? I world never in a million years do that. Not that I would give her any of my information any way. She had no need of that information and I would be very worried especially if she sells the website, you have no idea who that information is going to. Very very concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope she is trolling us. Because that is NOT the correct mentality of someone who is 1+ year post WLS.
Just goes to show you cannot waist 10k cos it won't fix your brain.
See, if it was to have a normal sized tea with a splash of milk or a regular straight coffee that would be fine but we all know that won't be what she orders...

Reactions: 6
As if she’s actually selling a pair of tummy tuck (gunt hiding) jeans on eBay! 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 574188
they look about half the size they need to be

and ... “
I love this dress, but I'm a long way off a size 12 so I've decided to sell it so it can go to a home where someone will love it.” - imma drew, 2021.

hold on you were a 14 last week? 🤷‍♂️
Argh I really wanted NYDJs! 😤

I haven't seen a pair of jeans like that since 1993

🥺

Reactions: 5
I wonder exactly how much weight she’s lost since the WLS.

if I was to guess I’d say she looks a maximum of 14 lbs lighter.

she has lost since her wedding looking at those photos.... so she obviously managed to lose some before splashing the £10k. She really has wasted that money. She really can’t promote herself as a money saver anymore.

she should seek professional help to deal with her eating issues, and a nutritionist.
Regular exercise and a good diet will massively help her MH as well. Trust me Emma, it works once it becomes routine.

Reactions: 10
Their house could fill a landfill the amount of toys she's buying that dog. Along with all the other shite she buys of course.

Reactions: 11
Their house could fill a landfill the amount of toys she's buying that dog. Along with all the other shite she buys of course.
She’s clearly extending her spending & reward addiction to the dog now! Poppy went to puppy school so clearly deserves to be bought something new. Emma took Poppy to puppy school so deserves a Starbucks.

For most people, the reward of anything is in the doing! Poppy goes to puppy school and has lots of fun, instant reward. Emma takes Poppy to puppy school and knows she’s done something productive, instant reward. Saved you at least a tenner there for you Emma! Repeat that every week of puppy school and you’ll have saved yourself a small fortune.

Reactions: 15
44D5EB66-5D38-41FC-A346-A8C9CCF96CFA.jpeg
Treecko
Tabs
Ally (?)
Wisp
Poppy

so what’s number 6? A secret backup hamster in case wisp gets munched? Or is she including tony? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

she has lost since her wedding looking at those photos.... so she obviously managed to lose some before splashing the £10k. She really has wasted that money. She really can’t promote herself as a money saver anymore.

she should seek professional help to deal with her eating issues, and a nutritionist.
Regular exercise and a good diet will massively help her MH as well. Trust me Emma, it works once it becomes routine.
Completely agree that she needs to seek professional help for her eating issues but I think you are wrong about her weight loss. It takes a good 50lbs for weight loss to be noticeable on someone as large (speaking as a person who started at 17 and a half stone and is now under 11). The first few stones might take inches off here and there but nothing "wow" for someone her size. She's probably got a lot of visceral fat as well. The first 50lbs of my weight loss, I went down maybe one dress size but the last 50lbs, I went down 5. I believe she's lost around 50lbs but about half of that was on the pre-op liver reducing diet.

I would thoroughly recommend therapy for anyone struggling with their weight. It's cheaper than £10k and if she finds a person centred therapist, she'll be able to deal not just with her eating but put in place strategies for her depression and anxiety. I honestly can't believe she went to therapy for her passenger anxiety rather than the mental health issues she posts about on Insta day in, day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She has lost weight since her wedding, but she had lost that BEFORE the WLS. She looks exactly the same as she did just before she had it done

Why haven't we had the grand reveal of old McDonald's 💜purple💜 hair yet?! Eagerly awaiting the E-I-E-I-Omg what a state moment! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why haven't we had the grand reveal of old McDonald's 💜purple💜 hair yet?! Eagerly awaiting the E-I-E-I-Omg what a state moment! 🤣
I reckon it’s because the dye didn’t take to his hair, just as I predicted it. She’ll not want to admit that her productive thing for that day was yet another failure to add to her massive, never ending list.

That to-do list before Tony gets home. Honestly if the rest of us wrote every little thing down in a day that we did/needed to get done, we wouldn't move a muscle. They really are a bit special. Is she honestly feeling achievement from putting down a mat? Those jeans aren't hers either. Charity shop raiding again I'd say. I still think they claim carers allowance for each other.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.